the thread about nothing...

If any mid to late 90's WCW fans are in here, Steve Mongo McMichael has ALS. Hes a shell of himself right now. Its freaking crazy. His personality was as large as his physical stature, and he still has the large personality thankfully. But hes so frail now.

What kind of hobbies do y'all have

Reading, Music,, Partying, Traveling and lately the Gym. Also cooking and getting god days of rest, resting is important with the amount of work I've been having lately.

Oh and yesterday we did a little hike to Monserrate some friends.

tempImageytFTzt.jpg

tempImagexlMqno.jpg

imageonline-co-emojiadded-2.png

Yeah, the Bar didn't feel weird, and actually I prefer going to the movies alone. Blocker busters are better to group watch though, imo.

Try it more often, Bars, Restaurants, Movies, Theater, I've been to everything alone. Those are some of my more fond memories. The people I've met the places I've ended up with ... you can never know.

Also I love music in pretty much all forms, but Opera is the genre that I enjoy the most, I remember while living in Paris and NY I would prefer to go days with one or two foods if I could just go to an opera that week.

Also as it is pretty random I usually don't have no-one to go with.

But I remember the most beautiful Opera I've seen ever, Luisa Miller in Zurich, I was young and decided that it was more important to go to that night than anything else. The opera was so moving and so good I ended up in tears, I remember grabbing the guy next to me sobbing and telling him " Ins't it beautiful?" and he replied " it is the most beautiful thing". Also the building the Zurich Opera , people you wouldn't believe ...

Alone, all over Europe, all over the US, I've met so many good people along the way, and now that I just opened an IG account it's nice to see so many people that I've lost contact with, people with whom I shared some insanely memorable nights and they're there ... It took me too long to open one lol.

Does being alone count as a hobby? I'm pretty random especially in my spare time so I often do things by myself. I've never eaten in a restaurant/diner by myself though. I gotta build courage for that.
I live about 45 min outside of a city and since I was a teen I’ve been up and down the highway in the city by myself for various reasons. I have friends and girlfriends I go out with but I never had a problem eating at sit down restaurants by myself.

one time I pulled a pretty waitress by saying she needed to give me her number so I wouldn’t have to eat by myself next time. Worked like a char,

What kind of hobbies do y'all have
normally and for the last 5 years, swimming, gym workout, basketball, tennis, walking/sprints/jog, pc gaming, toy figure collection, shoes, movies/shows,eating at restaurants.
formerly I was doing amateur photography.

as far as toy collection goes, it's Transformers, Final Fantasy, StarWars. I might pick up the black suit Superman once it becomes available. also, the custom Cloud Strife/Daytona set.

Both all the time. I’m actually at a Fogo de Chao alone as we speak :lol:
damn, I've been to a theatre watching by myself. it was the creepiest experience I ever had especially that theatre was known to be haunted. felt like someone is sitting behind you. I couldn't even figure out how the hell was I even able to finish the movie though the eerie feeling was always there. as far as bar goes, never went by myself. don't want to end up unconscious by myself.

I go to the movies very late so people are hardly there and I don’t drink, anymore.

It takes a couple of time to adapt to going solo. I’ve always been a lone wolf. However the past years or so, I’ve been working to be more social for my daughter. She somewhat picked up on my habits.

This would turn 50 this year :

Love the intro and the french version was on point, great memories of both characters, elegance and panache

Back
Top Bottom