the thread about nothing...

Context is needed.

Is a 80 foot shot a good shot? Surely it's an open 3 pointer too.

No part of my fandom will accept a 45 foot jumper as a good look.

Heard a screech and a crash and walked outside to find this:

141DDF5E-1C19-420C-B818-2EA5B798B5D6.jpeg

Heard a screech and a crash and walked outside to find this:

141DDF5E-1C19-420C-B818-2EA5B798B5D6.jpeg
Every now and then you see a car cartoonishly gored by a tree or telephone poll, or on top of a roof despite it being on flat land w/ no visibly reasonable ways on how it ended up that way. Do you know how or why this happens? This picture just doesn't make sense to me,

Context is needed.

dames was a 37 ft jumper. Good depends on the percentages. If Paul George averages 38% from any distance beyond the arc is that a good shot?

The lady looked old when they wheeled her out on the stretcher. Might've just been an old person who shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car anymore. They weren't performing CPR though, so she's definitely alive.

They had to use the jaws of life to get her out though.

Every now and then you see a car cartoonishly gored by a tree or telephone poll, or on top of a roof despite it being on flat land w/ no visibly reasonable ways on how it ended up that way. Do you know how or why this happens? This picture just doesn't make sense to me,
Your guess is as good as mine. Definitely seems to defy the laws of physics though.

Can't wait for the cops to knock on my door so I can tell them I don't know anything and to leave me alone.

I like how in the Tyreke Evans game winner that one dude on the bench jumps onto the court before it goes in. Would’ve been awkward if he missed :lol:

Context is needed.

He (and of course Curry) are lighting teams up from that range, esp when their bigs set them a screen and the opposing teams' bigs are in drop coverage. I would pretty much accept that as a good shot from them 2 only. Heck they went back 2 back shooting half court 3s this all star game

Back
Top Bottom