the thread about nothing...

q74477443mv61.jpg

kungfu koala kungfu koala of courseeee moe the Borders in gburg square that’s a classic throwback memory right there!! Had the Maggie moos, Chucky Cheese, and Ricky’s rice bowl poppin out there too man I miss those days. Bruh that’s hilarious you mention the Wale appearance that brings up a very random memory for me. Couple years before the Wale DTLR pop up when he was still more of a local buzz (I think he was fresh off droppin 100 miles & runnin), he came to lakeforest and i saw him out in the parkin lot of the blue entrance grubbin on some Cinnabon so me and the homies went up to his car to say Whattup to him.

If I won the lottery I'd have to think of a lie to tell folks simply because I wouldn't want my life to change too much.

Who would tell anyone if he won at the lottery ?
I’d tell my family. No point not to. My family too close. Besides, they’d figure it out when I land my space shuttle at a family function. I’d just give the job a 2 weeks notice. That 2 weeks would be exactly how long it would take to take delivery on a new 812 Superfast. I’d have it delivered to the job on the last day and drive it directly to the dealership to sell it. :lol:

I wouldn't tell anyone. Not even the wife. I wouldnt hide it, but I'm not offering up info that has no affect on anyone else's day to day except my own.

I'd probably keep working full time too. No more OT. But take the full time earnings and just live off of that. Or go down to part time. I was actually just talking to the wife yesterday about how I missed off days as well as *****ing about not having enough hours. Seems like so long ago.

100 % agree with you maq25060 maq25060
There is one person which will never betray us and we have to live with this person till the end, ourself :smokin
Better be considered as someone with a prename than as someone having a lot of money, because impossible to know who is kind with us freely or by interest, let people think we have nothing and observe how they are with us :D

EDIT : Plus if we die before them they would have a great surprise if we let them 1 000 000 $ :lol:

...unless you got pics.

I swear it only rains in Houston to inconvenience or flood. It never rains all night so you can sleep good and it never rains to save your ***(except it did get me out of court once). It’s never rains while you’re at work, only in your way to and from. That’s one thing I miss about Florida, chill *** rainy days.

Do y’all think Hansel Emmanuel(Google him!) is gonna go somewhere or is this just an unfortunate situation?

Back
Top Bottom