the thread about nothing...

giphy-downsized.gif

Should I be petty?? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:
So I fell out with a chick. She kept telling me she wasn’t messing anymore else, but was moving to the contrary. I called her out on it and of course she tried to flip it and say I was the one acting sketchy. Needless to say, we haven’t talked in about 2 weeks. She hit me up today asking for my plug’s info. Idk if you ever seen me talk about my plug, but dude is the best. Should I give her his number. Thing is, she got it in Zelle, I know that. She’s either looking for the cosign, wants me to bring it to her or is trying to slide back in(knowing her personality, I doubt it.). Part of me doesn’t want to because she’s going to get to putting other ****** on and one of them is gonna try to be hard and **** it up for everyone. Should I be petty and not plug her in? Is that even being petty?

So I fell out with a chick. She kept telling me she wasn’t messing anymore else, but was moving to the contrary. I called her out on it and of course she tried to flip it and say I was the one acting sketchy. Needless to say, we haven’t talked in about 2 weeks. She hit me up today asking for my plug’s info. Idk if you ever seen me talk about my plug, but dude is the best. Should I give her his number. Thing is, she got it in Zelle, I know that. She’s either looking for the cosign, wants me to bring it to her or is trying to slide back in(knowing her personality, I doubt it.). Part of me doesn’t want to because she’s going to get to putting other ****** on and one of them is gonna try to be hard and **** it up for everyone. Should I be petty and not plug her in? Is that even being petty?

I’d just cut off all contact and not respond. Let her find her own way and her own plugs, lol.

haven't you learned anything from this movie?
geot out.gif

Karate Combat looks like every movie/video game/anime that involves underground fighting tournaments where rich people watch poor people fight.

Back
Top Bottom