the thread about nothing...

I can tell already Houston is about to be too lit this summer. Like, actually, TOO lit. Not in a good way.

On another note, I had my mom and my 2 sisters try for the 11s that dropped today. My sisters said they haven hit, my mom ain’t saying anything.....and my birthday is next month.
146B2D11-C73C-4422-9645-3A79B715E1C8.gif

Would of been cool to see scarface in theaters
I got to do that back in 2013 when AMC theatres started celebrating anniversaries of old films. It was a packed house and even the 2nd story was filled. Felt odd to see a film that released when I was a toddler, like I went back in time. I also got to do that for “Back to the Future“ as well. AMC even gave out posters for the occasion.

so you don't think that was fake?
I’m 50/50 on it now. Either way, a knock out is coming.

I got to do that back in 2013 when AMC theatres started celebrating anniversaries of old films. It was a packed house and even the 2nd story was filled. Felt odd to see a film that released when I was a toddler, like I went back in time. I also got to do that for “Back to the Future“ as well. AMC even gave out posters for the occasion.
Suprised the theater was packed, I worked at an AMC around that time and the only retro films that would sell was the kid ones (little mermaid, lion king, etc.) that we would play during the summer. Little bastards would destroy the whole building right before the basic matinee showings

Suprised the theater was packed, I worked at an AMC around that time and the only retro films that would sell was the kid ones (little mermaid, lion king, etc.) that we would play during the summer. Little bastards would destroy the whole building right before the basic matinee showings
Scarface had nothing but older teens and adult couples. I didn’t think it would’ve been that packed but it was perhaps that’s because it would be the only showing of it for the night. The Back to the Future showing had more kids but the parents had them in check. Thank God.

Back
Top Bottom