the thread about nothing...

So me just being myself on here is using the internet wrong? Someone offering a different perspective doesn't equate to "trolling", that's just not how life works. That **** be getting on my nerves it's b/c dismissive & it creates a narrative. . People like to die on these black & white hills when the whole plane be gray. I don't see the benefit of getting on here & lying to strangers, it just seems like a dumb waste of time.

Self-Portrait%20Jean-Michel%20Basquiat.jpg

I believe half of what I read on here - 92% of the people on NT trolls. NT general is a place of entertainment. The level of sensitivity on here sometimes gets overwhelming or/and taken defensively.

Everybody has something to say. Bunch of egos in one place and echoing a bunch of nothing.

Just read - laugh, hit the emoji and keep it moving.

If people would just understand we all don’t have to agree, we’re all different, just be respectful, try to understand and move on.

I remember I used to lurk the Thread About Yams and thought Damn these are some handsome mofos that are pulling nothing but 10’s.
Then I met some in person and thought HellNaw I know he lying
😂😂

I remember I used to lurk the Thread About Yams and thought Damn these are some handsome mofos that are pulling nothing but 10’s.
Then I met some in person and thought HellNaw I know he lying
😂😂

Some dudes will create a James Bond type persona outta thin air and run with it :rofl: I’ve heard some whoppers on this site!

Anyway TAN, keep your Saturday beautiful:emoji_muscle::nthat:

We gotta block button, seem folks forget that. Who gets riled over the internet anyway???
But Xcom is the $#@%! though :smokin
sneeker sneeker
but I ain't touched 2 yet...
Same here. Haven't touch 2 yet despite being out for years now. Haven't found the time yet. They said it's much more challenging than the first one since the aliens location and ai are now much random even if saved or active. The chances of permanent death is now higher. First one was great. I also played the classic one which was my favorite and introduced me to turn based gaming. Tried the follow ups after terror from the deep but didn't feel like they were xcom games, also ui was horrible. I think I tried afterlight and another one which I forgot the title. They were OK but nothing like the typical xcom. It would be interesting to play as the alien race though.

the disrespect is entertaining though :lol:
especially when it's in a comedic manner
people just have to not take it seriously when it's not meant to be taken serious.

the ks thread was niketalk at its best and worst.
It's meant to be satirical.

Lol I'd make that drive just cause. Never had a good brownie in my life and I'd **** around and eat three slices soon as I catch the smell from the box

wrist action too strong.. more accurate than a catapult

anyone know what he’s making? any sort of fried dough is my weakness

Never meet artists you like, or virtual friends, it would never be the same. :lol:

I used to play a video game years ago, and I met in 2 times 2 different people I used to play with online, I saw each one a single time and that's all, did it bring anything to me ? No.
Did complicity was the same than in game ? Neither. Pure waste of time :lol: I'm for a partitioned life. In that case, if anything goes wrong in some part, that wouldn't influe on the others.
Some things got to stay unreal. It's like insincerity and work going together.

Rants.

1. I went out to support an associate who raps on the side the other night. While walking downtown after parking my car I realized I’m not into going out and haven’t been in years. Maybe not being able to due to Covid, made me forget. I got to the line and hit my friend up to let him know I was there and he replied he’d be there in “about” an hour. My bad for assuming he’d be there getting ready to go on stage or something, but I wasn’t trying to wait around by myself in a club with no intentions of drinking or socializing with strangers. I left before entering the club and felt so happy to be home drinking water before midnight.

2. Am I a grumpy old person now or has rap/hip hop fallen off to the point of no return? I’ve given some new music a try, but the streets are so involved in the music now that I feel weird about supporting the glorification of foul **** that comes with the music. Has it always been this bad and I was just a dumb kid not aware of the damage it was doing? I mean dudes are making music about actually killing people now and shooting videos of themselves pissing on people’s graves. I know there are alternatives, but most of them are corny. Most, not all.

3. I used to be optimistic about black people advancing in this country as a whole, but I’m not quite there anymore. When I look at average family income based on race, I get discouraged. We shoot ourselves in the feet sometimes and we’re in no position to be so relaxed. It feels like we take more steps back than we take forward at times. I acknowledge we’re not without flaws and fault. I’m tired of us being treated like babies and buying into that.

Back
Top Bottom