the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20210427-082700_Twitter.jpg

Had to phone someone at my work and for work only and that's all, this person replaces another one when not there, she didn't want to just hear the information, she wanted some mail for a very simple request, and I never use mail with the regular one, so I just started to explain I had difficulties to join both the other one or her since a week, and then she wanted to start some fight :lol: finding my tone disrespectful, wanting my name, trying to impress me with the little power she had lol, conversation was so sterile, I answered I were nobody and I certainly not talked in a disrespectful way, finishing with wishing her a good day :rofl:
I hate when some people thinking they're tough just because you do the maximum to remain calm, as we know who would have problems if not...

She's lucky she did this to me, others wouldn't have accepted it and she might be in some troubles then, karma where are you? :lol:

Like other people telling you to do this or that even with the Covid situation, but they're speed to tell, not to go :rofl:

Had to phone someone at my work and for work only and that's all, this person replaces another one when not there, she didn't want to just hear the information, she wanted some mail for a very simple request, and I never use mail with the regular one, so I just started to explain I had difficulties to join both the other one or her since a week, and then she wanted to start some fight :lol: finding my tone disrespectful, wanting my name, trying to impress me with the little power she had lol, conversation was so sterile, I answered I were nobody and I certainly not talked in a disrespectful way, finishing with wishing her a good day :rofl:
I hate when some people thinking they're tough just because you do the maximum to remain calm, as we know who would have problems if not...

She's lucky she did this to me, others wouldn't have accepted it and she might be in some troubles then, karma where are you? :lol:

Like other people telling you to do this or that even with the Covid situation, but they're speed to tell, not to go :rofl:
it's quite challenging to start the day with that kind of behavior. in my experience, I learned how to start the conversation with a simple Hi, Good Morning gesture with an elated voice. so far it has worked on my part since I have been greeted with the same courtesy. in a few cases, there are situations where the person is just really in a bad mood. I learned to not to make a big a fuss about it unless it has crossed some boundaries. I would just joke about the person sarcastically, like the person could be having their period which does hold true. no offense but women do go insane especially if they get a bad one. moody, in pain, delirious, lazy, etc... got a beautiful co-worker that was having that the other day although I was treated really nicely except that she was having pain. with my wife, I have to stay clear off her path if she has a bad one since you would definitely get in a nasty fight without provocation.

it's quite challenging to start the day with that kind of behavior. in my experience, I learned how to start the conversation with a simple Hi, Good Morning gesture with an elated voice. so far it has worked on my part since I have been greeted with the same courtesy. in a few cases, there are situations where the person is just really in a bad mood. I learned to not to make a big a fuss about it unless it has crossed some boundaries. I would just joke about the person sarcastically, like the person could be having their period which does hold true. no offense but women do go insane especially if they get a bad one. moody, in pain, delirious, lazy, etc... got a beautiful co-worker that was having that the other day although I was treated really nicely except that she was having pain. with my wife, I have to stay clear off her path if she has a bad one since you would definitely get in a nasty fight without provocation.
Freaked out on my manager about 2 or 3 months back for a handful of issues, one being her inability to have the common courtesy to say hello prior to hitting me with issues and whatnot.

She has been better since that convi. Crazy to me how folks think that's okay to do. I realize its inconsequential and makes no difference to the task at hand, but dammit, have some manners.

Freaked out on my manager about 2 or 3 months back for a handful of issues, one being her inability to have the common courtesy to say hello prior to hitting me with issues and whatnot.

She has been better since that convi. Crazy to me how folks think that's okay to do. I realize its inconsequential and makes no difference to the task at hand, but dammit, have some manners.

I believe you did great on your part. personally, I haven't been that outspoken for a really really long time. sometimes I wonder and wish that atleast a small portion of that would come out every now and then. I guess getting old makes you quite tame or you have other things to worry about or securing jobs, money, family welfare, etc... or maybe because I wasn't feeling good whenever I have those old outbursts. but I guess now with how things are going, I can just go and flip the bird on management. must say I have quite a bad experience on my old workplace. management tolerated bullying and people can get you in trouble. I can still remember when one of those whoever that POS was that is always there with the manager that I don't even know what it's relevance was always have the ears of the manager. being told like I reacted in a way because I was "A MAN', now got me thinking I could have gone for grievance, it's too bad that my union rep was as useless on that meeting. being called during my off day without any compensation for my trouble.

anyways, it's nice being nice but being too nice isn't healthy as well. I guess, it's good to fight the power once in a while. maybe practicing a bit of a stink eye could be good as well. I'm now in a new turf which I feel I'm much more accepted and comfortable. whoever comes in from that previous place, I would certainly give that stink eye treatment. I guess it was that bad and scarred me in a way that made me trust people less and be on my guard always.

I come in ignorance but can someone explain this line of reasoning please?

I come in true peace.

@RustyShackleford
@blastercombo
@KHUFU

i guess they are using the word “mother” to be a blanket term for parent? Mother is gender specific, unless the man raising the child doesn’t want to identify as a man.

this is the similar but not identical to the saying that you dont have to be a female to be a feminist. Meaning men can support feminism/ the word feminist isn’t gender specific.

Back
Top Bottom