the thread about nothing...

IMG_4349.PNG

I would probably watch Venom's sequel, liked the 1st movie even if I was a little bit disappointed, I waited too much from it.
As I'm not a comics fan, I was basically only interested by Silver Surfer, Deadpool, Venom/Carnage/any symbiote, I mean before the Deadpool movies even exist.
Deadpool 1 and 2 were good to me, and the humor in Venom 2's trailer let me think they got inspired by the character of Deadpool, or I just don't know enough Venom, because I hadn't in memory he had some humor, even if it could vary from the person he parasites...
If we could have some Silver Surfer movie now and a new Spawn...

EceQAx5XkAALTX2.jpg

it's quite challenging to start the day with that kind of behavior. in my experience, I learned how to start the conversation with a simple Hi, Good Morning gesture with an elated voice. so far it has worked on my part since I have been greeted with the same courtesy. in a few cases, there are situations where the person is just really in a bad mood. I learned to not to make a big a fuss about it unless it has crossed some boundaries. I would just joke about the person sarcastically, like the person could be having their period which does hold true. no offense but women do go insane especially if they get a bad one. moody, in pain, delirious, lazy, etc... got a beautiful co-worker that was having that the other day although I was treated really nicely except that she was having pain. with my wife, I have to stay clear off her path if she has a bad one since you would definitely get in a nasty fight without provocation.

Well, it depends, with some people in order to not be annoyed you truly got to make that effort of being joyful, but on the other hand you have some people who don't even deserve this and who are less ####### when you don't hit them with that. I mean some people are only here for themselves, and any kind of kindness is a sort of weakness for them, so the more you would try to act nice, the more they will use it to their advantage, so for this kind of people, coldness, if they can't respect you, at least they got to run away from you. You sometimes got to show this is not "normal" to be nice. I'm making an effort, people. So, if you don't realize this, I'm going to show you that was unatural. Sometimes being in a bad mood is a good way to push aside the unwelcome, as they are always gauging you when they come with bad intentions. Because people who likes/loves you wouldn't fear your bad mood, but would be curious to know if something wrong. A simple thing is, when you arrive at work, you're supposed to say hello. Leaving saying bye. A simple thing. But for some reasons, some people complicates this. Like they arrived after you and waiting for you to say hello. Or you saying hello to them and others at the same time, they don't answer you now while they were hearing and watching you. But they say hello to you later. What's wrong with you people ? Some people are selfish, only about their interest, never asking if you're good or whatever, and they find it normal for the others to do that effort. Can't be agree with them. So I try to adapt. Sometimes I could show the ones which deserve it I'm not better than them or some other times I'm acting noble. Thing is if they don't give a #### about you, you don't have to respect them either. As a younger person I was a lot in dialogue, but this is over. People know what they do. They're not children. If they do it wrong, they already know it. So #### them. Being cold is sometimes a blessing. I have both sides. But now in real life, except if you're sympathetic to me, I would act neutral/cold. Too much time wasted trying to be accepted but instead disrespected. Now I don't give a #### about what they might think about me. It is more comfortable to be disapproved and to be sure of it, than to try to be appreciated and to feel uncertain about this. We do not have to modify ourselves to be appreciated. If people got to appreciate us, it would be for what we are. For what you said I'm totally agree with the fact sometimes you just got to stay out of the path of angry people. Even if you like them. So that contradicts what I said before. But who's going to read this. I mean no paragraphs, nothing. Written at 5 AM, must be a lot of mistakes. :lol:

[...] anyways, it's nice being nice but being too nice isn't healthy as well. [...]
True. And sometimes bad management is due to chiefs wanting to be friends, what they can't be. It's called hierarchy :rofl:

I would probably watch Venom's sequel, liked the 1st movie even if I was a little bit disappointed, I waited too much from it.
As I'm not a comics fan, I was basically only interested by Silver Surfer, Deadpool, Venom/Carnage/any symbiote, I mean before the Deadpool movies even exist.
Deadpool 1 and 2 were good to me, and the humor in Venom 2's trailer let me think they got inspired by the character of Deadpool, or I just don't know enough Venom, because I hadn't in memory he had some humor, even if it could vary from the person he parasites...
If we could have some Silver Surfer movie now and a new Spawn...

EceQAx5XkAALTX2.jpg

Well, it depends, with some people in order to not be annoyed you truly got to make that effort of being joyful, but on the other hand you have some people who don't even deserve this and who are less ####### when you don't hit them with that. I mean some people are only here for themselves, and any kind of kindness is a sort of weakness for them, so the more you would try to act nice, the more they will use it to their advantage, so for this kind of people, coldness, if they can't respect you, at least they got to run away from you. You sometimes got to show this is not "normal" to be nice. I'm making an effort, people. So, if you don't realize this, I'm going to show you that was unatural. Sometimes being in a bad mood is a good way to push aside the unwelcome, as they are always gauging you when they come with bad intentions. Because people who likes/loves you wouldn't fear your bad mood, but would be curious to know if something wrong. A simple thing is, when you arrive at work, you're supposed to say hello. Leaving saying bye. A simple thing. But for some reasons, some people complicates this. Like they arrived after you and waiting for you to say hello. Or you saying hello to them and others at the same time, they don't answer you now while they were hearing and watching you. But they say hello to you later. What's wrong with you people ? Some people are selfish, only about their interest, never asking if you're good or whatever, and they find it normal for the others to do that effort. Can't be agree with them. So I try to adapt. Sometimes I could show the ones which deserve it I'm not better than them or some other times I'm acting noble. Thing is if they don't give a #### about you, you don't have to respect them either. As a younger person I was a lot in dialogue, but this is over. People know what they do. They're not children. If they do it wrong, they already know it. So #### them. Being cold is sometimes a blessing. I have both sides. But now in real life, except if you're sympathetic to me, I would act neutral/cold. Too much time wasted trying to be accepted but instead disrespected. Now I don't give a #### about what they might think about me. It is more comfortable to be disapproved and to be sure of it, than to try to be appreciated and to feel uncertain about this. We do not have to modify ourselves to be appreciated. If people got to appreciate us, it would be for what we are. For what you said I'm totally agree with the fact sometimes you just got to stay out of the path of angry people. Even if you like them. So that contradicts what I said before. But who's going to read this. I mean no paragraphs, nothing. Written at 5 AM, must be a lot of mistakes. :lol:

True. And sometimes bad management is due to chiefs wanting to be friends, what they can't be. It's called hierarchy :rofl:

true to that. the fact is, being in an industry where about 70-75% of the workforce are women, is quite a challenge. you have to deal with a lot of drama. with an all male staff, it's a lot more easier or no problem at all. we just do what we do and that's it. all professional and talk about guy stuff afterwards or during your break. we rarely have disagreement with concerns to work although sometimes we have people that are just sick in the head. working with women is really complicated, you just don't know what they are thinking. with guys, it's all fun and games. anyways, I guess that is how feminism exists. everything is just not enough and have to keep pushing boundaries. personally, I'd rather work with a computer/machine/tools than a woman. but that doesn't mean I don't love women.

true to that. the fact is, being in an industry where about 70-75% of the workforce are women, is quite a challenge. you have to deal with a lot of drama. with an all male staff, it's a lot more easier or no problem at all. we just do what we do and that's it. all professional and talk about guy stuff afterwards or during your break. we rarely have disagreement with concerns to work although sometimes we have people that are just sick in the head. working with women is really complicated, you just don't know what they are thinking. with guys, it's all fun and games. anyways, I guess that is how feminism exists. everything is just not enough and have to keep pushing boundaries. personally, I'd rather work with a computer/machine/tools than a woman. but that doesn't mean I don't love women.
I feel you, I work in the same conditions, and I do love the woman and women in general, but working with them is a pain for me. Drama queens. Plus they're not very frank either. So now I try to speak the less possible, doing my work, and that's all. You can't trust them. They're badly speaking about people they lunch and laugh with. As you said with men it's easy. We can like each other, dislike each other. But when we're just a group of men we don't need to be especifically (yes I did mix the two words :lol: wasn't intentionaly but yes) hypocritical (what's happening :rofl: ). We're cool or we're not. And if we're not, unless someone wants to fight, we just don't pay attention, doing our stuff. Men, in general, don't want to lose time about details. We're more simple. A regular man could want the power for what he could have with, money and women. I'm not talking about some megalomaniac. But women, it's not the same at all...Way too much emotion, so it's no longer about facts, and if you're unable to seduce them by a way of being, you would experiment a bad period.

Did someone has just mentioned periods while discussing about women :nerd:

" you are litteraly an #######
- how is that possible ?! I can't be an ####### I got arms and legs and a head "

:rofl:

Last edited:
Yesterday morning long sterile conversation but clear as my words could be with a colleague

Yesterday afternoon twist plot according to what she said, alright

This morning AGAIN she acted like she didn't understand

I tried my best to remain calm
" I use simple words, I'm very explicit, how could it be possible ", the more she was talking to me the more I knew I had to go, so I just said something like " we don't seem to understand each other, I got some work to do, maybe later we'll do " as conversation was going no where. She answered she also has lost time yesterday speaking with me while she had some work. I told her : " Wait, I never said you make me tired or you make me lose my time, I said THIS conversation is making me tired as it is going no where "

So that's kind of cool you don't need to push some that much to hear them reveal what they really think, kind of useful as they're not the kind of saying anything frankly, sneaky people we love you :lol:

Always thought the dude from Short Circuit was really Indian. Turns out they switched the character during production but not the actor.
3A92B805-400F-4A98-B3D9-61A0605237C4.jpeg

I've seen NBA players doing boxing training in the Off-season to get in shape for the NBA season. Never seen it the other way 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom