the thread about nothing...

A V4?
1C2B8F70-6C35-4151-85E9-48FE3B2EE4E3.gif

***** a 4 cylinder?!?

Anybody from Hawaii know the starting pay for Southwest Airlines?

i think its like $12 or $14, all the airlines pay closer to minimum cause they expect people to only be there for flight benefits it seems.

you also have to go to Texas for training which Southwest pays for.

this is for underwing ops btw

Tried to use some of kevin samuels speech behaviors toward my girlfriend and it didnt turn out well

Long story short: i Got yelled at

That's stuff for our entertainment. We don't actually use his lessons in real situations :lol::lol:

Tried to use some of kevin samuels speech behaviors toward my girlfriend and it didnt turn out well

Long story short: i Got yelled at

That dude's talk is entertaining but not meant to be carried out in real life :lol:

Edit: :rofl: @ V4

Months later, local police finally responded to my demand to know why they came to my house asking to question me about a Browning gun that I legally put up for sale at a local gun store a whole 3 years ago. They conceded the officer who came to my home was a bit out of pocket to instantly accuse me of illegally possessing and withholding the gun from law enforcement but apparently there was some kind of misunderstanding and they're no longer interested in talking to me. Whatever they're actually investigating strictly involves the gun store but they didn't give any more detail than that.

Back
Top Bottom