the thread about nothing...

xdb14pjz5bz61.png

Snapback or fitted? Why?

💯 for snapback
🔥 for fitted
Snapbacks are easy to wear with anything, not as bulky as fitted + fitted aren't for anyone, used to have some and love them, but once on me it didn't look good, plus snapback you could always change the way you wear it, depending of your haircut, and it add style but in a very simple way, some jeans, snapbacks, Nike shoes and I'm good. + The visor of snapback looks more natural to me than to wear a fitted which looks rigid. Also snapbacks never depended on hype in France I would say. Not the same for fitted. There was a time some used to be dressed like ancient US rappers, baggy jeans, fitted etc.

_

About snapbacks: just ordered one several days ago, and the delivery man went while I was sleeping on something like 7 pm or something, at least according to my phone, but it doesn't mean nothing as it wasn't even a cellular phone call, so he probably just skipped the delivery. Anyway a simple cap: how couldn't it get in my letter box :lol:

_

Fitted wearers be like

:rofl:

Arm hurt , couldnt raise it without pain , and yea sluggish as hell
Can't really describe the feeling But it sucks lol

Moderna
I heard that about the Pfizer too
I had my second shot 04/28, Pfizer, pain in arm was bearable, like stiffness.
Since then I often feel sleepy, but I can't tell it's the vaccine because they said we can feel sleepy for a few days, and we're 05/16 so that must be simple fatigue, I guess...

I know as long as I could wear a mask I would, with summer coming it would be a disaster, to Covid add lust, people would contaminate each other even more than when it's cold...
They already didn't play the game at work so I expect nothing from them outside :rofl:

Arm hurt , couldnt raise it without pain , and yea sluggish as hell
Can't really describe the feeling But it sucks lol

Moderna
I heard that about the Pfizer too

for some reason, Pfizer and Moderna are somehow similar when it comes to symptoms. I can only guess that it's basically just branding. can't say the same for AstraZeneca though since that one seems to be getting a lot of heat lately due to fatal side effects.

About 24 hours after my second shot I got with a sudden, and I mean sudden, case of severe fatigue and joint pain. Along with some chills, **** was weird but went away after a night of sleep

Fatigue, chills, stiffness, the normal stuff we might all had with the 2nd of Pfizer :lol:
But at least there were normal side effects, nothing worrying
-
Strange, I don't like to suffer, but stiffness could be pleasant, maybe because associated to some valuable effort in general ?
-

Back
Top Bottom