the thread about nothing...

8F8EBF68-3029-43F7-B09E-47B0627356FE.jpeg

What's Islam's stance on it? Legit curious Grine Grine

but I caught Sn15 flight test live. Incredible what this means, and what he's planning next...An orbital launch! Crazy!

Last edited:
Dallas is developing a pretty big homeless problem

I drove by my old neighborhood in Garland and had no idea it was a entire homeless tent community until they cut down all the trees in that area to build a gas station (surrounded by multiple gas stations on the same street :smh: :smh: :smh: )
There's hella tent city here in Minneapolis.

What's Islam's stance on it? Legit curious Grine Grine

but I caught Sn15 flight test live. Incredible what this means, and what he's planning next...An orbital launch! Crazy!

Scholars and many Muslims believe that it is revealed in the Quran (based on school’s interpretation), that universes and other life forms are accounted for in the creation of life. Also, the Quran reveals a lot of science of life in it context. We believe in science as proof of God’s existence.

For instance:

Allah is the one who created seven heavens and from Earth like them (of the corresponding type); [Allah’s] command descends among them (heavens and earth) so that you may know that Allah is capable of anything and that Allah knows everything’. {65:12}

“Do those who are disbelievers not see that the heavens and the earth were sewn together and then We unstitched them and that We made from water every living thing? So will they not have faith?” (Surat Al-Anbiya, 30)

“And it is We who have built the universe with [Our creative] power; and, verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.” (51:47)

Last edited:
My boss keeps bamboozling our coworkers because she’s so used to only calling me by my nickname (Void) instead of my real name.
At this point I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve had to explain :smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom