the thread about nothing...

Woke up from a nap and let my 2 dogs out .

they start going crazy and I hear a buzzing , I look up see a drone . At first I’m like whatever , then it’s start flying low and close to the dogs and intentionally bothering them .

so then it comes close to me and just hovers. Now I’m irritated and I have This semi heavy retractable leash in my hand ……… I throw it at it and barely miss.

I hear somebody running and calling my name , it’s my homeboy from across the street 😂😂😂😂… I’m happy I missed cause I would of definitely end up having to pay him for that 😂😂😂😂

Woke up from a nap and let my 2 dogs out .

they start going crazy and I hear a buzzing , I look up see a drone . At first I’m like whatever , then it’s start flying low and close to the dogs and intentionally bothering them .

so then it comes close to me and just hovers. Now I’m irritated and I have This semi heavy retractable leash in my hand ……… I throw it at it and barely miss.

I hear somebody running and calling my name , it’s my homeboy from across the street 😂😂😂😂… I’m happy I missed cause I would of definitely end up having to pay him for that 😂😂😂😂

He got you on cam shaking your fist in the air :lol:
1629947917907.jpeg

Almost made a thread, this is so wild. I had to immediately look up the Ready to Die baby, looks like they did that legit

This lawsuit is dumb, the dude recreated the cover on every other anniversary plus he got the Nevermind tatted on his chest.

I’m never trading stock options on S&P 500 ever again **** is a ******* headache
So much that my Apple Watch alerted me the my
Blood Pressure was waaaayyyy above 120
and I wasn’t even active
Damn near had a heart attack trading that ********

Better vacation spot: New York and Miami?

both depending on what you looking for. And when you going .

Are you vaccinated? If not , I wouldn’t bother with NYC though . Seems like a lot of restrictions In place .

Florida pretty much been wide open non stop lol

If you want to party I’d go to Miami or if you want to relax on the beach.

if you want to site See , eat good , hit up random museums and **** probably NYC.

both depending on what you looking for. And when you going .

Are you vaccinated? If not , I wouldn’t bother with NYC though . Seems like a lot of restrictions In place .

Florida pretty much been wide open non stop lol

If you want to party I’d go to Miami or if you want to relax on the beach.

if you want to site See , eat good , hit up random museums and **** probably NYC.
Aiming for Spring of next year. Been vaccinated since April/May.

I'll go to both eventually, but feel like NYC would be more my scene. Always been enamoured with NY culture since my childhood. But then there's Spring Break in Miami. My younger brother went one time and said it was a lot of fun.

I actually wanted to move to Miami right after HS too, had big ambitions then. Still planning on doing so once things turn around for me.

Wait wait wait…Death Stranding had car racing in it or is that just for the directors cut?

does anyone know why best buy would have a line wrapped around the block this early in the AM?

Playstations?

Back
Top Bottom