the thread about nothing...

Phoebe Cates was good in Private School..

1629994480269.png
Private schools are mixed in USA ? :nerd: :lol:

Dude, that scene is so perfect it’s not even funny. Every time I see that scene, I feel like I’m seeing it for the first time.

I just showed ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ to my little nephew who just started high school. It’s a fun movie but I also showed it to him because it was filmed at his school, my school too. Van Nuys High School. They got Forrest Whittaker in our color uniforms mascot and all :pimp:

I pointed out all the locations to him and now he wants to visit the locations outside of the school as well. Would you guys believe there’s an old mural in the movie right across the street that’s STILL there? All these years....
72EC2284-4709-4194-9E26-D2A21ABDF7F9.jpeg
C4BD8596-5E7F-44C6-A2FA-D0BBAEA7AB3C.jpeg

Last edited:
I just showed ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ my little nephew who just started high school. It’s a fun movie but I also showed it to him because it was filmed at his school, my school too. Van Nuys High School. They got Forrest Whittaker in our color uniforms mascot and all :pimp:

I pointed out all the locations to him and now he wants to visit the locations outside of the school as well. Would you guys believe there’s an old mural in the movie right across the street that’s STILL there? All these years....
Dude, that’s so cool that you’re introducing your nephew to FTARH! It’s even cooler that he’s attending Van Nuys High School and you graduated from there as well! Thank you for sharing this post; that’s so awesome!

Last edited:
Battlefield V bought for less than 5 euros : love that life :lol:

Funny how you could get some "recent" games at low prices (Doom 2016 was at 5 euros those days too) while they make you buy some old stuff for 10 or 15 euros just because they are "classic", even if old games are great and all, it shouldn't happen, graphics are important, in fact.
If you love a woman, that's great, but if you love a woman AND she's gorgeous that's even better :lol:
I'm sure they doing it like this knowing people who love old video games must be for most of them adult men between 30 and 50, which means they must have a work and if they're still in love with these oldies while they must have kids and all THEN they really like video games and wouldn't bother the price...

Punctuation ? What is it, an indian meal ?

Is Blur well known in France?
I don't know what you think France is, we have water too :lol:

More seriously I know when I was a kid that was the period we heard a lot about Placebo / Oasis / Blur, all these groups, I didn't especially listened to them, but I did listen to Noir Désir, I remember going to a concert from them around 2002 I think and the singer stopped a very few seconds the show just to tell people to don't push because people in front of the scene were quite crushed to the scene, it appeared noble to me at the time, but when someone makes something wrong later, everything he did right is subjet to reinterpretation sometimes, like if you were thinking how kind R Kelly was to take care of Aaliyah at the time as a singer, you might reconsider it now :lol:

I say that because the lead singer of Noir Désir killed his wife, a french actress while they had a dispute, which proceeded, with time, to the split of the group, it was a great band, so from a listener point of view, that sucks, he continued solo or with other people but I no longer listen to him, because you have artists who killed but were never in something moralising or anything else, so you might keep listening to them, but all the preachers who judge everyone and finished acting worse than them :rofl:

I just showed ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ my little nephew who just started high school. It’s a fun movie but I also showed it to him because it was filmed at his school, my school too. Van Nuys High School. They got Forrest Whittaker in our color uniforms mascot and all :pimp:

Thanks for sharing your memories of Fast Times At Ridgemont High because it's one of my all-time favorite movies!

That's nice of you to get your nephew ingratiated with it because it's an enduring classic.

Although I have it on DVD, I still watch it when it occasionally comes on syndicated cable with commercial breaks and all just to pass time at home.

That movie showed it was interesting to see how youth culture was predicated in a region well before rap music became mainstream and accepted by all demographics where it later influenced styles and cultures all over America.

I just saw theres a new King of Fighters dropping soon. The presentation screams “Tekken” and the in game graphics scream “Street Fighter”. Maybe we’ll get another Capcom Vs game?

Back
Top Bottom