the thread about nothing...

Watching movies from different periods makes me realize 70's got both great but difficult movies to watch due to the rythm, 80's acted as a transition between the 70's and the 90's as the rythm is concerned, and 90's and 00's could both have classic and very watchable movies. A lot of movies from 90's and 00's succeed to have both public and critical success, if it's not what makes a film a classic, I don't know...

Because of course some films or shows are just trying too hard to keep our attention and finish with being bs, but unwatchable doesn't mean either it's a classic, say hello to some old arrogant european movies :lol:

About trying too hard, what about some old movies who really want to be outrageous for nothing showing torture etc.

Damn 😈

20210829_143009.jpg

20210829_143030.jpg

20210829_143032.jpg

Some things are supposed to be great according to the intelligentsia but for some regular dudes it's just boring

19841064.jpg

Of course he's a great actor but...No.
Need thrillers and I'm good :lol:

no.jpg = no2.jpg

_

Funny, not the exact term but...Funny, when you and your ex girlfriend have broken for a year and you find emails you use to send to her at the very beginning, your reaction to this could help you to know if it's really over for you or no.

Back
Top Bottom