the thread about nothing...

Why would it escalate and what did they throw in your bin?
Not in my bin. If it was in my bin I absolutely would not have noticed or even thought about it. It was a shopping bag with old food sitting on my garage floor. My garage overhead door was slightly open about 2 or 3 feet.

Why does anything escalate?

Not in my bin. If it was in my bin I absolutely would not have noticed or even thought about it. It was a shopping bag with old food sitting on my garage floor. My garage overhead door was slightly open about 2 or 3 feet.

Why does anything escalate?
"garbage" and "garage" were too close together in the 1st post. i only saw "garbage" :lol:

Big deal it is not currently. Though, seems like it is something that can easily escalate. And I definitely feel tried.

I'd just like to know who and why as of now. Literally no reason I can imagine as to why it happened, so what's really going on here.
Why is it a big deal when it is up for collection on that day or if you haven't filled your bin?

Mochi Ice Cream? You must live under a rock if you never tried these :lol:. They're okay, nothing to write home about IMO
Mochi-Ice-Cream-thumbnail.jpg
I have no desire to even try it

To my TAN fam, y’all already know what movie was my inspiration for playing this joint. :wink:

I recently picked up their greatest hits cd from the thrift store. Had some lady at the store asking me about and how I knew about them, lol.

Mans probably busy with the ladies and his ride. Playboy status, haha.

Back
Top Bottom