the thread about nothing...

1630592706713.png
#MakeDinoGreatAgain

I'm still trying to find the original post.. :rofl:
It is probably long gone. This was in 2004, it was a big deal for outfit colors to match with the kicks. So when the release of the Olympic VII retro was approaching, people were scrambling for clothes to match. This guy made a thread with a title along the lines of: I FOUND THE PERFECT THING TO MATCH THE OLYMPIC VII'S! He posted a photo of a white/black/red Atlanta Falcons Vick jersey and the thread took on a life of its own. People still reference that thread to this day.

Last edited:
Idk if we got any Houston TANners but, who do yall think the “Hometown Hero” is? Z-ro, Trae or Mattress Mack? :lol:

Mattress Mac gonna be a hard *** rap name in about 20 years. :lol:

400 1.jpg 400 2.jpg Jules.jpg Jules2.jpg
It's been years I had films to watch on my list, those 2 ones a part of it, finaly did, both great.
Plus in Black and White and very chatty = perfect. No timeout, good rythm, and I'm not used to watch old movies with a good rythm :lol:
That's mainly what makes old movies hard to watch most of the time. Great movies about humans, relations between people, realism, far away from a lot of bs we got those days :lol:

Thats what it would look like from the outside. Inside Houston is totally different than you’d think. When i first moved here, I thought i would hear Face and UGK everywhere. These dudes dont eem listen to that. Its all about Z-Ro,Lil Keke, Big Pokey, Slim Thugg and Paul Wall.

Back
Top Bottom