the thread about nothing...

I was on a pizza binge also. Had Prince St pizza and pizza again the next day from that pizza spot by Stussy in Soho. They had their own version of the pepperoni square slice and it wasnt bad. I usually go there for the palermo square, basically breadcrumbs on top of sauce. Its legit one of my fav slices in the city but they didnt have any anymore for the day smh.

I was on a pizza binge also. Had Prince St pizza and pizza again the next day from that pizza spot by Stussy in Soho. They had their own version of the pepperoni square slice and it wasnt bad. I usually go there for the palermo square, basically breadcrumbs on top of sauce. Its legit one of my fav slices in the city but they didnt have any anymore for the day smh.
Pizza is G.O.A.T. Prince St was a good one time stop for me. I feel like it's a little hyped but not bad. Haven't heard or been to the Soho joint. It's going on the list. If they're selling out they're probably doing something right.

Pizza is G.O.A.T. Prince St was a good one time stop for me. I feel like it's a little hyped but not bad. Haven't heard or been to the Soho joint. It's going on the list. If they're selling out they're probably doing something right.

Best pepperoni pizza ive had is from Emmy Squared in Williamsburg. Its a sit down place so you cant order a slice but that honey peperroni is fire. They have a location on the UES called Emily.

It seems like no community is more particular about wording as the gun community. If you say one incorrect term in a comment section, they'll post 3 paragraphs explaining why it should be x instead of y as if anyone cares.

Best pepperoni pizza ive had is from Emmy Squared in Williamsburg. Its a sit down place so you cant order a slice but that honey peperroni is fire. They have a location on the UES called Emily.
Never heard of Emmy Squared. I can't have peperroni as I am Muslim. We have halal "pepperoni" but it's beef/chicken or turkey, cannot be pig. How's Emmys regular? You ever been to Best Pizza in Williamsburg? I been there once & it's absolutely phenomenal 8.5 all day long

so my young one and his mom went to his dojo a few days ago which was normally my main responsibility. my young one was a lil bit worried on how his mom is typically strict about expenses since I normally buy my young one some dinner treat before going home. I discovered this new sushi place near his dojo which sells some specialty sushi and pretty much loved what they are making. long story short, my young one convinced his mom to buy him his favorite and she herself got curious. funny thing was, what she end up buying was the one that I have been salivating on eating but just couldn't buy it since it was very expensive and wouldn't want to get some earful. anyways, despite the price, she ended up loving it and practically had her seal of approval. as far as her selection goes, this is what she bought....
sushim.png

Happy birthday.. zmaqbool zmaqbool
Thank you brother
Happy birthday from me too :pimp:
Have a good celebration :emoji_fire:
Thank you bro. Been fun so far. Early AM grub then fell asleep at 4ish woke up 3 hours later...went to the gym & now shooting hoops. More food later for sure so gotta make space haha
Good looks homie 🤗👍
zmaqbool zmaqbool Feliz Cumpleaños
Mucho gracias mi hermano 😊

Key & Peele / Dave Chappelle / Seinfeld
That's all for me :lol:
To make people laugh is not easy and there are a lot of supposed humorists that couldn't handle the comparison with them

Do y'all have or use nicknames a lot in real life? Thanks to my boss (I've known her outside of work for years) it's gotten to the point where even at work I don't even hear my real name anymore.

Back
Top Bottom