the thread about nothing...

Do you guys have a person, author, athlete, actor that your family’s presents throughout your life have inexplicably, sporadically revolved around, because somehow they came under the impression you loved that person when you didn’t? And you had to be like “YUP you kno”
yes

Took this last month. I think Praying Mantis are the only insects that can rotate their heads
IMG_20210913_221402__02.jpg

It's a alternative, not knocking anyone who wears them or go after releases like the OG highs.

I need Rockstar to remaster Bully
Played the Scholarship Edition when it released on 360. As much as I wanted to play it on the PS2 when it first released, I will say I was a bit disappointed. It starts off well but it kind of got old towards the end.

Will always welcome a sequel though.

*typing this as I’m lit*
I’m starting to hate being drunk
-Met this bomb chick at the bar. Hit it off great. Took a shot with her and that one messed me up. Couldn’t even focus on the convo after cuz I got nauseous.
-My gym gains are limited cuz I’m drinking 15 brews and 10 shots on the weekends. Weight been the same in the last month
-Recovery time is a lot longer than when I was young.
getting over the hangover is rough now a days.

Why are Jordan 1 mids so trashed but the lows are acceptable? Not that there’s anything wrong with either
it's more like the treatment with having a silver medal. it means, they are not the highs so they are not good enough. also, they quality that is used on most mids are cheap.

Haven't been as invested into sports the last few years, but wouldn't it be hilarious if the Astors won the series, again

Back
Top Bottom