the thread about nothing...

Had a good'ol time at the AZ sneakercon.
Ate Waffle House 3 times in 48 hours.
("Southern") Cali needs it....
20211023_185119.jpg

20211023_191101.jpg

got a friend who thinks im a damn ATM

i got np helping homies out but this been going on for about 5+ Years.. we grown men and i am just tired of this ****

im always getting text like "No big Deal but" can i get .... its like the only time he hits me up

Hes always saying he got such and such to other people but yet asking me $$?

i just been leaving the convo on ignore

AITA ?

dont get me wrong hell eventually pay back at some point but why should i be his personal ATM

got a friend who thinks im a damn ATM

i got np helping homies out but this been going on for about 5+ Years.. we grown men and i am just tired of this ****

im always getting text like "No big Deal but" can i get .... its like the only time he hits me up

Hes always saying he got such and such to other people but yet asking me $$?

i just been leaving the convo on ignore

AITA ?

dont get me wrong hell eventually pay back at some point but why should i be his personal ATM
I don't think there's anything wrong with refusing to essentially be an ATM. I'm never asked for money so I can't relate but I think it just depends on the kind of relationship you have with the person.
What's the repayment period looking like? Are we talking days, weeks? What does he ask/use the money for?

I don't think there's anything wrong with refusing to essentially be an ATM. I'm never asked for money so I can't relate but I think it just depends on the kind of relationship you have with the person.
What's the repayment period looking like? Are we talking days, weeks? What does he ask/use the money for?

the paybacks vary from days to weeks never the next day or anything which aint bad i get it

most time i get excuses tbh which really bothers me esp if someone says to you i got you tomorrow.. that day comes and its rinse and repeat

also id be lying if i said i knew what it was for if i had to guess maybe weed, beer and food ? normally its like $100, $50 or $30 but before that it used to be more

its very odd situation man and hard for me to explain it all cause its so confusing to me

it truly just grinds my gears i dont know why honestly

like it deff aint no crazy emergency its just him trying to get by on a day to day basis IMO

the paybacks vary from days to weeks never the next day or anything which aint bad i get it

most time i get excuses tbh which really bothers me esp if someone says to you i got you tomorrow.. that day comes and its rinse and repeat

also id be lying if i said i knew what it was for if i had to guess maybe weed, beer and food ? normally its like $100, $50 or $30 but before that it used to be more

its very odd situation man and hard for me to explain it all cause its so confusing to me

it truly just grinds my gears i dont know why honestly

like it deff aint no crazy emergency its just him trying to get by on a day to day basis IMO
It sounds like something you should probably straighten out with that person, especially if it seems like he's only hitting you up for money. I don't know how tight your relationship is with that person but I can say with full confidence that none of my friends would put me in the position of being asked repeatedly to borrow money or having to wait on repayment for up to several weeks.

Its some real ****bags in the world. :smh: Having children is not a reflection of the quality of person you are. This story got the whole city ****** up. This got Floridian flabbergasted. :smh:

That story is wild, confusing and sad. How do you treat children like that and sleep well at night? Those kids are beaten, starved and one had been dead for almost a year :smh: :angry:

crazy seeing all the fallen trees caused by the weekend storm
can't imagine what a hurricane feels like

Back
Top Bottom