the thread about nothing...

id0ty0woatv71.png

dunno much about that but it does quite feel disrespectful if someone not belonging to your organization nor alma mater wears something that is not earned easily or misused as a mere prop. I guess those jackets meant a lot of sentimental value and took a lot of hardwork for someone to don them. call it some sort of a "stolen valor" if anyone knows that.

I feel a certain type of way about wearing clothes from other school's.

Maybe I will allow myself to wear Black School's gear, but I'm not there yet because I feel like an imposter since I didn't GO there.

I know I’m late but I just watched the movie Get Out.
WHAT A MOVIE!!!!!
Better late than never. Some scenes in that movie legit had my blood boiling & cringing so hard I can't even. Acting was so genuine & convincing. Loved how she got her *** stomped on in the end. TSA baby

just had my physiotherapy done today with Ultrasound and EMS treatment . I'll be doing some acupuncture treatment in a few days for my calf and hamstring. so far, no major injury which is a bit of a relief.

weird thing happened afterwards, on my way back walking home, a vehicle stopped along the road and called my attention. I thought the driver with possibly his family was going to ask for directions when suddenly, he started stripping his jewelries like gold rings, bracelet and possibly necklace and about to hand it over to me, saying that they just came back from Dubai and wanted to give it to me as a gift. now this a stranger which I don't even know. and why the gift? not sure if it's a cultural thing but is it customary for east indians to gift strangers? I know some middle-easterns do that but not sure with other cultures. as far as accepting the jewelries, I politely refused.

It’s a scam
They try to ask you for money in return.
Most likely they were gypsies
I hate gypsies. Don’t even really know what a gypsy is lol but they tried to scam me in Paris. Now LA is getting a lot more of them and they always try to scam along with their families.
smh

Really clamping down on my spending habits. Between eating out and starbucks, was spending just over $200 a month. Started this about 2 months ago. I now only eat out on Saturday night. I pack a lunch 4 out of my 5 work days, with the 5th day being Saturday. Just did my tally for this month, $85.

Getting news that someone passed away is depressing, whether I knew them or not. I noticed it's been happening a lot lately, but maybe it is just social media.

It’s a scam
They try to ask you for money in return.
Most likely they were gypsies
I hate gypsies. Don’t even really know what a gypsy is lol but they tried to scam me in Paris. Now LA is getting a lot more of them and they always try to scam along with their families.
smh
thanks, my instincts just went crazy during that moment.

Back
Top Bottom