the thread about nothing...

pick-up? so he should have stayed in his truck rather than go inside the property. picking up someone is not a reason for someone to enter the private premises of another unless permitted. like I said, dead dad should have not acted reckless. you may say baby momma and black shirt guy are in the wrong for kidnapping but is it worth of losing your life over and act foolishly? dead dad practically gave ammunition or justification for the black shirt guy for shooting him. he let his emotions get the best of him.
He had every right to go on the property and pick his son up at the door. Also he never went inside, so I don’t know why you keep saying that.

Also nobody is saying what dead dad did was “worth it.” I’m just saying he’s not primarily responsible for what went down and had every legal right to be there and pick up his kid. I’m also saying this was completely avoidable and that stepdad made the choice to escalate the situation by coming outside with the gun. That’s the argument.

So to recap:
-Dad had the legal right to pick up his kid there
-Mom and stepdad did NOT have the legal right to withhold the child from him and were violating a court order by doing so
-Stepdad decides to escalate the situation instead of handling the issue nonviolently despite having ample opportunity to do so
-Stepdad kills dude because dude is pissed that stepdad and mom are illegally withholding his child from him
-Dad is somehow the one in the wrong

That makes absolutely no sense.

He had every right to go on the property and pick his son up at the door. Also he never went inside, so I don’t know why you keep saying that.

Also nobody is saying what dead dad did was “worth it.” I’m just saying he’s not primarily responsible for what went down and had every legal right to be there and pick up his kid. I’m also saying this was completely avoidable and that stepdad made the choice to escalate the situation by coming outside with the gun. That’s the argument.

So to recap:
-Dad had the legal right to pick up his kid there
-Mom and stepdad did NOT have the legal right to withhold the child from him and were violating a court order by doing so
-Stepdad decides to escalate the situation instead of handling the issue nonviolently despite having ample opportunity to do so
-Stepdad kills dude because dude is pissed that stepdad and mom are illegally withholding his child from him
-Dad is somehow the one in the wrong

That makes absolutely no sense.
I wouldn't look at it that way. dead dad was already escalating and fuming it over baby mama. I would have done the same if my wife is getting abused liked that. black shirt guy did brought up the shotgun with warnings. dead dad went on get on the face of the black shirt guy and made threats. I would say even at this situation, black shirt guy was still calm and was able to do warning shot but dead dad still was pushing it. like I said, ego got dead dad killed regardless of whatever legal reason he had. he lost that legal argument when he went all Karen.

The kids was finally told they weren't there AFTER he was shot.
That confrontation isnt worth any man losing their life.
(If true) Rittenmouse had a gun pointed towards his head and in line of defense he shot back. Black shirt(scary boy) in the video above, whole life was threatened how? His whole life was threatened to the point he had to take another's? Ok.

Trying to break in the house? Ehhhh
Trying to physically hold the baby momma down? Ehhhh
^ that's reasonable to pull a burner out, but just because he's screaming about his daughter in front if someone's house, he deserved his life to be snatched away? Ok

I wonder how it's going to be with the black shirt guy and the daughter now. "Yup I killed your daddy. Oh well he shouldn't been looking for you in front of my house." If green shirt got what he deserved than the quoted sentence above is very appropriate for her.

Imo, its not.
So from the video it seems man in green was informed twice his son wasn't there. I believe it's the 5 second mark & when he asks the woman in white. Both times he was told his son isn't here in the house. I agree with you the confrontation wasn't worth any man losing their life but his aggression was the cause of his death imo. Dude in black asked dude in green to get off his property & green man chose to ignore it. Green man saw a firearm in black dudes hands- his reaction was "YOU'RE GUNNA USE IT MOTHER******, GODDAMN IT IMMA TAKE IT FROM YOU"- typed in caps to display his aggressive confrontational tone.

While saying this he's close enough to plant a kiss on black dude's shirt, straight up in his grill telling him he is going to take the weapon from him. Green dude walked up to black shirt dude to do this which has escalated the situation further. Dead dad then displays his strength & intention by reaching for the weapon which brings me to my next question- had dead dad succeeded in ripping away the firearm from black shirts hands...what do you think he was going to do with it? Black shirt dude feared for his life & terminated the threat in self defense. Fam, I don't know about you but if I had a gun & someone, anyone was trying to rip it out of my hands with emotion & rage pouring through their eyes I am going to pump their chest full of lead point blank.

He didn't lose his life because he was screaming about his daughter in front of someone's house, he lost his life because while screaming about his daughter in front of someone's house he intentionally tried to take away someone's firearm through force & intimidation. Black shirt can tell the daughter "your daddy lost his life while trying to snatch my firearm & do only God knows what with it". Like I said, he got what he was asking for imo

…but the dude wasn’t in the household and he never tried to go inside.

Also this was a scheduled pickup. Dead dad had every right to be there. If anything, this was more of a kidnapping considering they were refusing to transfer the child over at the court agreed time. I don’t know how you can agree on a designated meet up spot and time and then turn around and try to call it trespassing.

This was murder and completely avoidable.
He got on the porch & was asked to get off the property several times before getting near the porch. You're right he had every right to be there which is why he should've stayed put next to his car & waited for his child. Seeing the child never surfaced & an arguement is brewing, he should've dialed 911 while being away from the property.

This could've been avoided I 100% agree if he just stayed at a distance instead of yelling like a madman, getting in people's faces & attempting to take other dude's weapon

So from the video it seems man in green was informed twice his son wasn't there. I believe it's the 5 second mark & when he asks the woman in white. Both times he was told his son isn't here in the house. I agree with you the confrontation wasn't worth any man losing their life but his aggression was the cause of his death imo. Dude in black asked dude in green to get off his property & green man chose to ignore it. Green man saw a firearm in black dudes hands- his reaction was "YOU'RE GUNNA USE IT MOTHER******, GODDAMN IT IMMA TAKE IT FROM YOU"- typed in caps to display his aggressive confrontational tone.

While saying this he's close enough to plant a kiss on black dude's shirt, straight up in his grill telling him he is going to take the weapon from him. Green dude walked up to black shirt dude to do this which has escalated the situation further. Dead dad then displays his strength & intention by reaching for the weapon which brings me to my next question- had dead dad succeeded in ripping away the firearm from black shirts hands...what do you think he was going to do with it? Black shirt dude feared for his life & terminated the threat in self defense. Fam, I don't know about you but if I had a gun & someone, anyone was trying to rip it out of my hands with emotion & rage pouring through their eyes I am going to pump their chest full of lead point blank.

He didn't lose his life because he was screaming about his daughter in front of someone's house, he lost his life because while screaming about his daughter in front of someone's house he intentionally tried to take away someone's firearm through force & intimidation. Black shirt can tell the daughter "your daddy lost his life while trying to snatch my firearm & do only God knows what with it". Like I said, he got what he was asking for imo

funny thing is, this reminds me of my conversation with my son. inspite of teaching him to protect himself and learn self-defense, I always tell him to get help first whenever possible. only go on the aggressive if you are in an immediate threat.

anyway, this kind of conversation is more like trying to put the blame on the black shirt guy which I don't believe by norms and by law is at fault. which brings to remind me of that cop that shot a black teenager for trying to stab another teenager. you know, that one that stupid Lebron posted on his tweet with a target on.

Cooler heads could have prevailed. Actions speak louder than words. His words were already VERY loud but like I said the action of getting in dude's face while other dude is strapped & than making the action to try & rip away his firearm is justification & reason to getting popped. Every action has a reaction. He let his emotions get the best of him. I feel bad for him as he only wanted to see & spend time with his son but he could've went about it in a much more civilized way.

Cooler heads could have prevailed. Actions speak louder than words. His words were already VERY loud but like I said the action of getting in dude's face while other dude is strapped & than making the action to try & rip away his firearm is justification & reason to getting popped. Every action has a reaction. He let his emotions get the best of him. I feel bad for him as he only wanted to see & spend time with his son but he could've went about it in a much more civilized way.
I would think of my son's welfare first over my justification of being there or trying to argue who is right or wrong.

jb82hnhyl4281.png

Dude Is going to get in trouble because he went inside and came back out with the gun. The Court will say when he went in he could have stayed in and called police. Seen a similar situation but the guy didn’t die.

funny thing is, this reminds me of my conversation with my son. inspite of teaching him to protect himself and learn self-defense, I always tell him to get help first whenever possible. only go on the aggressive if you are in an immediate threat.

anyway, this kind of conversation is more like trying to put the blame on the black shirt guy which I don't believe by norms and by law is at fault. which brings to remind me of that cop that shot a black teenager for trying to stab another teenager. you know, that one that stupid Lebron posted on his tweet with a target on.
That's great advice. Everything starts with self defense & ends with self defense, never be the aggressor unless like you said you're posed with an immediate threat.

💯 I am no expert but I really logically don't see any wrong with what the man in the black shirt did. He's not the one to be blamed here. I actually don't know which tweet it is. He tweets a lot lol & I try my best to steer clear of LeBron-centered news.

I wish Reebok would retro the shoes Van Exel is wearing. Reebok Ragin’
841ECC97-8F07-4E0F-8B21-F315A16B4A79.jpeg

Stopped at Burlington to pick out some Christmas gifts for the nephews. Copped them some Dragonball Z tees but before we left my bro found himself a pair of those Reebok Question X Power Ranger joints. Yeah, he grabbed them with a quickness. He loves the Questions as much as I do.

I would think of my son's welfare first over my justification of being there or trying to argue who is right or wrong.
Absolutely! Once he saw the other party is refusing to cooperate he should've called the cops & informed them of his location, reason of being there & what's going on. He went on & on about demanding where his son is all the while being on private property & getting louder with aggression every passing minute.

Had he thought of it with a clear head, it would've occurred to him that oh snap, damn, they have my son, a weapon & they don't want to hear any of what I have to say so let me stay by vehicle off their property & let the cops handle it. I can guarantee if he had done all that he'd still be alive.

That's great advice. Everything starts with self defense & ends with self defense, never be the aggressor unless like you said you're posed with an immediate threat.

💯 I am no expert but I really logically don't see any wrong with what the man in the black shirt did. He's not the one to be blamed here. I actually don't know which tweet it is. He tweets a lot lol & I try my best to steer clear of LeBron-centered news.
I explained literally every step of what went wrong with what the dude in the black shirt did.

Your entire argument revolves around victim-blaming someone for something they were legally entitled to.

It's extremely odd to place the onus on the person who is legally in the right while completely dismissing responsibility and justifying the party that was in the wrong every step of the way.

Dude Is going to get in trouble because he went inside and came back out with the gun. The Court will say when he went in he could have stayed in and called police. Seen a similar situation but the guy didn’t die.
This was a good exchange I read regarding this:

F14060B1-5D86-48E1-8ADD-8C519C548F1F.png

60994F8A-BF33-4619-92CB-2FFD7728A3DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom