the thread about nothing...

Has it been to the same address within the 3 months?

Is it the same person delivering it the times they have lost your package?

3 of them I shipped out from different post offices. 2 from the regional post office and one from a different city.

3 of them is to my address - I think it’s 3 different carriers for my address.

6???

They're stealing cause ain no way.

I’m on the phone once again. They just “lost” another package. Was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago.

I keep calling and calling and going to the post office - nothing. Talked to the Post Office Master at that post office.

Any other recommendation?

I keep telling people stop sending it through USPS - FedEx or something.

I’m on the phone once again. They just “lost” another package. Was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago.

I keep calling and calling and going to the post office - nothing. Talked to the Post Office Master at that post office.

Any other recommendation?

I keep telling people stop sending it through USPS - FedEx or something.

I honestly don't know how you can convince sellers to use shipment methods that are more expensive. Are the packages even getting delivered and going missing or getting lost in between transit?

I honestly don't know how you can convince sellers to use shipment methods that are more expensive. Are the packages even getting delivered and going missing or getting lost in between transit?

Once the 3rd package that I sent out went missing - I started using FedEx.

Picture - I dropped the package off at the regional post office - it never left the post office - the fist scan at the counter - *poof* never seen again :lol:

All the other ones been lost in between transit - always from the distribution center then nothing :smh:

Anyone ever had cafilter fish?
I had. it's an acquired taste. wife hated it. I like it. I had it a few times when I was working for a Jewish boss. we always have it during their Passover event. also, it's gefilte fish. wife calls it, the filthy fish.

Dead ***…..that makes me want to watch the first one. :lol:

Confession: I’ve never hat the Burger King chicken sandwich(the long one)(pause).
you missed on a good movie video game adaptation. it was entertaining. Jim Carrey made the movie.

Confession: I’ve never hat the Burger King chicken sandwich(the long one)(pause).
It used to be bigger and better.
1639158399419.png

Back
Top Bottom