the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Got stuck in a jack in the box bathroom for a couple minutes :smh: something was wrong with the lock. I had my phone on me and was gonna call the restaurant then 911 then the lock finally opened. Not gonna lie, I low-key felt the onset of a panic attack approaching, which I've never had before unless I smoked too much.

Got stuck in a jack in the box bathroom for a couple minutes :smh: something was wrong with the lock. I had my phone on me and was gonna call the restaurant then 911 then the lock finally opened. Not gonna lie, I low-key felt the onset of a panic attack approaching, which I've never had before unless I smoked too much.
You was about to have to explain what the hell you were doing in a Jack in the Box restroom…or maybe not lol. Nothing good happens in a JitB restroom.

When I hear panic attack or anxiety

I automatically pictured you as a suburban white girl :lol:

One day some dumb security guard locked me in a bathroom while they were doing rounds. They just did some half-*** check while I was in a stall and locked it behind them after leaving. To this day, I have no idea why a bathroom should lock from the inside. What was even more ****ty is my phone slipped out of my pocket getting out of the car. There was a small vent on the bottom of the door so I started yelling out and after a while starting kicking it. Sooner or later, an employee(fisherman) heard me and opened the door. He knew the guard and told me that she always has her Airpods on so she probably assumed that the bathroom was empty instead of properly checking. I usually don't complain, but I definitely had to track down her manager's number and complain.

When I hear panic attack or anxiety

I automatically pictured you as a suburban white girl :lol:
on the otherhand, being stuck alone does most of the time trigger panic attacks. especially if the place in haunted. although, being stuck in an elevator alone with a hot chick is somehow the opposite.

Amazon Prime 2Day shipping still good during the holidays?

Don't plan on making the purchase until next week, but need it before Christmas.

Everything about resellers makes me legit angry. Mutha****as just cant let joy be had for all. Almighty dollar reigns supreme.

Ticketmaster should have a tier of prices. Non-transferable which would be regular retail prices. The transferable tickets which cost 2.5 times as much.

You choose which tier you want at check out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom