the thread about nothing...

Requested to be placed in a different position at work a few weeks ago and they granted it today, much much faster than I thought. It's a little more physically demanding and not as fun but MUCH less stressful and less emotionally draining. I used to get home and be so so tired/sleepy, now I'm chillin.

Seen this at Target. I hear they’re suppose to drop a Biggie one and a Tupac one 🔥🔥🔥
540E3F52-225A-4976-AA9D-7D76C58C7E42.jpeg

How folks got the nerves to be upset with me about working on my birthday on 12/25 - I don’t want a cake (rather a bean pie) - they mad about that. Besides I’m only working half a day.

Calling me all type of selfish.

Last edited:
How folks got the nerves to be upset with me about working on my birthday on 12/25 - I don’t want a cake (rather a bean pie) and I’m only working half a day.

They’re the Grinch and they’re trying to steal your Christmas.

How folks got the nerves to be upset with me about working on my birthday on 12/25 - I don’t want a cake (rather a bean pie) and I’m only working half a day.

My mom and stepdad got ****ty with me having to work on Christmas Eve this year.

…dawg I work at a hospital. :lol:

So I guess the trend for the holiday films this year is for "person A" to pretend to be romantically involved with "person B" for whatever reason only for both of them to eventually fall in love by the end of the film. So creative

So I guess the trend for the holiday films this year is for "person A" to pretend to be romantically involved with "person B" for whatever reason only for both of them to eventually fall in love by the end of the film. So creative
Sounds like a Jennifer Lopez or Julia Roberts film :lol:

Back
Top Bottom