the thread about nothing...

How folks got the nerves to be upset with me about working on my birthday on 12/25 - I don’t want a cake (rather a bean pie) - they mad about that. Besides I’m only working half a day.

Calling me all type of selfish.

1. Hold on, people are calling YOU selfish for deciding how to spend YOUR time on YOUR birthday? Interesting.

2. What was your experience @ Popeyes BUffets?

Yeap - it’s ridiculous. But, I gave them the opportunity to let me know if they wanted to anything. Nobody said anything, so I was like the hell with it, I’ll work.

The buffet was located between the register and lobby. The staff usually comes out to reup on the chicken, sides, etc - I believe every 30 mins. From what I remember - everything on the sides except for the desert was game. There wasn’t chicken strips when I was going back in ‘98, only chicken.

Still don’t understand how the business survived that long with a buffet - basically I could go in there all day. They wouldn’t put you out. :lol:

My homey took a box to go, one time :lol:

Last edited:
I got an email from Nextdoor app today telling me the topic about joggers causing people with ptsd stress was a hot topic.

i guess running is making people think they are about to be robbed or something. :rofl:

People are insane on there. App is good for laughs though.

So I guess the trend for the holiday films this year is for "person A" to pretend to be romantically involved with "person B" for whatever reason only for both of them to eventually fall in love by the end of the film. So creative
It’s cutting edge.

5C61FB13-3679-432D-AB0A-C2F83EE7C3F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom