the thread about nothing...

bxzr25hrhab81.jpg

So about 2 and a half weeks ago my ex hits me up. We cool, but we not just chit chatting on the regular so I knew something was up. Eventually, she come on out and asks if I know where to get some weed. I immediately say, “Oh THATS why you hitting me up.” Of course she gets defensive, talking bout she just checking on me. I tell her my guy lives in midtown(which is basically downtown. Idk why Houston plays like that). She says thats too far, so I tell her Im going after work and its 5 minutes away so ill pick it up and you can stop by my crib to pic it up. I get to the spot and dude is showing me everything he has. Dude had some purple looking mid for cheap. At that moment my spirit whispered to me..

“Finesse this *****.”

So I get the mid for $35, tell her its $75 and put the extra towards mine. I end up getting covid and had to sit down 10 days. She texting me the whole time, being cute and stuff. We start talking about getting together once I test negative. We set a day and a time. The day comes, she texts me like 9 in the morning talking about it’s raining and shes not feeling it, but she really. Now, what she didn’t know was I was actually at my moms house, which is about 10 minutes down the highway from her…the sun is shining :stoneface: . I hit her back saying its all good we can reschedule blah blah blah. She never texted back. I bet she thinks she played me.

8BDBB3B9-3EC8-4CCD-B498-C50E94C0A868.gif

Moral of the story: Listen to your gut.

So about 2 and a half weeks ago my ex hits me up. We cool, but we not just chit chatting on the regular so I knew something was up. Eventually, she come on out and asks if I know where to get some weed. I immediately say, “Oh THATS why you hitting me up.” Of course she gets defensive, talking bout she just checking on me. I tell her my guy lives in midtown(which is basically downtown. Idk why Houston plays like that). She says thats too far, so I tell her Im going after work and its 5 minutes away so ill pick it up and you can stop by my crib to pic it up. I get to the spot and dude is showing me everything he has. Dude had some purple looking mid for cheap. At that moment my spirit whispered to me..

“Finesse this *****.”

So I get the mid for $35, tell her its $75 and put the extra towards mine. I end up getting covid and had to sit down 10 days. She texting me the whole time, being cute and stuff. We start talking about getting together once I test negative. We set a day and a time. The day comes, she texts me like 9 in the morning talking about it’s raining and shes not feeling it, but she really. Now, what she didn’t know was I was actually at my moms house, which is about 10 minutes down the highway from her…the sun is shining :stoneface: . I hit her back saying its all good we can reschedule blah blah blah. She never texted back. I bet she thinks she played me.

8BDBB3B9-3EC8-4CCD-B498-C50E94C0A868.gif

Moral of the story: Listen to your gut.
Ex smelled like a cocktease from a mile away. if she really wanted, she could have done the deed right from the start. no bullcrap, just straight up lay. I remember chatting/flirting with a girl with really provocative undertones just a few times. I and her weren't beating around the bush and waste our time. the next thing you know, she traveled 135 miles to my location just to have that 2-3 night stand, it was wild.

anyways, some girls tried to pull that stunt that your ex did and I just gave them the.....

Attachments

• rocky.gif
    rocky.gif
    344.5 KB · Views: 365
Back
Top Bottom