the thread about nothing...

Stopped by my local wannabe 99cent store and they had Goodfellow 2pack socks.

$1 each so I grabbed two. Might go back and get some other colors :smile:
A5D2A2E3-839C-48F3-9BCF-A8AF952E919B.jpeg

It should be mandatory that all toilets come with a lid that flushes it when closed.
Especially the ones in our jobs & public places. Can you imagine what you’re walking into ? that you can’t see floating in the air?

Hell.. it should have a latch that keeps it closed until the flush is complete & all airborne bacterial vapors have subsided.
Especially with so much technology at our disposal.

Move to a Cleaner world. 🤩

The Next Generation. 🌎🌍🌏

If there's something you want that you know for certain is going to go on sale, would you still go ahead and spend top dollar/initial MSRP just for the sake of support?

Mainly asking about shoes, but can apply to almost anything that can be consumed.

I think they mean interpersonal problems. I don’t talk to ANYONE at work except the lady in the office next to me(we share recipes :lol:). I learned my lesson trying to smash coworkers. The wrong one will pull you into all that bs.

I think they mean interpersonal problems. I don’t talk to ANYONE at work except the lady in the office next to me(we share recipes :lol:). I learned my lesson trying to smash coworkers. The wrong one will pull you into all that bs.

Ohhhhh - then that’s facts.

Rule #1 - don’t get involved with nobody at work.

Made that mistake when I started sleeping with my manager. I thought it was going to be just a one time thing - man next thing you know, I had to leave the company just so things wouldn’t feel awkward and her making it hard on me if I was to stop :lol:

Ended up being the best thing to ever happened to me. :lol:

I always felt a bit sorry for Marbury - there was no way he deserved to be out of the league on his playing ability. Unless there's something I don't know it seemed like he was blackballed for no reason?
I believe that to. something must have gone wrong in the office that got him out of the league. it was really bizzare. no trades, no free agency. just straight up went to China. on the otherhand, I wouldn't be surprised since Stern is a scumbag.

Ohhhhh - then that’s facts.

Rule #1 - don’t get involved with nobody at work.

Made that mistake when I started sleeping with my manager. I thought it was going to be just a one time thing - man next thing you know, I had to leave the company just so things wouldn’t feel awkward and her making it hard on me if I was to stop :lol:

Ended up being the best thing to ever happened to me. :lol:
it's really tricky. with women mostly are co-workers, we guys are a rarity and can't even get buddy time since there's really a few of us and each live in different district. most of the time, I talk with female co-workers, most of the time food recipes, baking and new gadgets at home. being flexible makes it easy since you know what they are talking about and can relate. 75% of that though are women arguing or talking behind their backs. the closest person I do trust at work is a young adult female which I have chemistry with. damn girl is fine as hell and I would have ended up in a relationship with if I was still single. I do keep my distance so that it doesn't get any weirder.

Now I think about it - I almost stabbed my male coworker in the neck with a pair of scissors for talking slick to me.

And almost slap the **** out of another director - someone grabbed my hands when I raised it :lol: Then my director asked me to apologize to the other manager and his mole. I told him “no”.

You just ain’t gonna talk crazy to me especially when I don’t report to you.

I actually got promoted to supervisor of the network team 3 months later. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom