the thread about nothing...

Got my annual rent payment from the farmer who rents my piece of farmland today...
50kg of potatoes

I swear to god this law needs to be abolished and rewritten. Under our farmland rent laws, if you inherit a rent agreement and there was no prior written agreement, the renter can set the terms of the agreement to whatever he wants and you can't challenge it in court.
The **** am I supposed to do with 50kg of potatoes?

Got my annual rent payment from the farmer who rents my piece of farmland today...
50kg of potatoes

I swear to god this law needs to be abolished and rewritten. Under our farmland rent laws, if you inherit a rent agreement and there was no prior written agreement, the renter can set the terms of the agreement to whatever he wants and you can't challenge it in court.

Sounds like 50kg of french fries to me. Thats a W.

464410ca835c2b822c740251c79738f6.jpg

50kg of potatoes

make some fries.

make some fries.
Best believe I will but I'd have to make fries damn near every day to use 50kg of potatoes before they spoil. :lol:
It's become a bit of a joke in my town at this point but I usually just make a post on my town's FB page to hand out some of them.
This dude set the duration of the rent agreement to unlimited too. 4 years of this, I'm sick of his smug face dropping off sacks of potatoes.

Best believe I will but I'd have to make fries damn near every day to use 50kg of potatoes before they spoil. :lol:
It's become a bit of a joke in my town at this point but I usually just make a post on my town's FB page to hand out some of them.
This dude set the duration of the rent agreement to unlimited too. 4 years of this, I'm sick of his smug face dropping off sacks of potatoes.
too bad, I ain't there. I could use a sack of potatoes. I'm a sucker for anything potatoes. could make some really good mash potatoes, stew, noodles, etc... also, I'm changing my diet for a few months, so potato could be some help. :lol:

Been traveling by plane for over 24 hrs and our last connecting flight just got cancelled :sick::sick::sick: bruh I just wanna be sleeping in my own bed right now.

Got off the 11 hour flight and they wanna ask me all these questions about how to reconcile the situation. I don’t even know what day or local time it is and have jet lag like a mug, going on 1 or 2 hours of crappy sleep. Kill me.

Back
Top Bottom