the thread about nothing...

Been traveling by plane for over 24 hrs and our last connecting flight just got cancelled :sick::sick::sick: bruh I just wanna be sleeping in my own bed right now.

Got off the 11 hour flight and they wanna ask me all these questions about how to reconcile the situation. I don’t even know what day or local time it is and have jet lag like a mug, going on 1 or 2 hours of crappy sleep. Kill me.
Sorry to hear that man

1642310833257.png

Been traveling by plane for over 24 hrs and our last connecting flight just got cancelled :sick::sick::sick: bruh I just wanna be sleeping in my own bed right now.

Got off the 11 hour flight and they wanna ask me all these questions about how to reconcile the situation. I don’t even know what day or local time it is and have jet lag like a mug, going on 1 or 2 hours of crappy sleep. Kill me.

Sorry about that - make sure you milk them with those vouchers. Also read this…depending on the nature of the cancellation, you can get up to 400% of your ticket price.

MLK weekend - so all these out of towners or kids are out and about.

Went to try to see the Kaws exhibit at the museum- everybody, I mean even grandma in a wheelchair , was so busy taking pictures for the grams…not even looking at the artwork. They were blocking the pieces. Ridiculous. Folks was posing - cameras all on the floor - tripods, back turns, posing.

I’m just going to have to go back during the week. Luckily I have an unlimited pass to the museum.

MLK weekend - so all these out of towners or kids are out and about.

Went to try to see the Kaws exhibit at the museum- everybody, I mean even grandma in a wheelchair , was so busy taking pictures for the grams…not even looking at the artwork. They were blocking the pieces. Ridiculous. Folks was posing - cameras all on the floor - tripods, back turns, posing.

I’m just going to have to go back during the week. Luckily I have an unlimited pass to the museum.
Which museum is that exhibit @?

Pet peeves of mine don't ask why cuz IDK...but I notice a grip of people paying for professional pictures, and they barefoot. Who walk into JC Penny like lemme get the free 8x10 package, but first let me take my shoes off. Mostly women, but I've seen some full family and couple shots where they dressed up nice but for some reason they decided to take their shoes off...who instigates that, the people or the photographer 👀😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom