the thread about nothing...

Been talking to this girl for the last 3 months
Things have been going great
Now that I want to make it official I keep thinking of all the bad things that could happen.
Not sure if I’m just scared of commitment at this point. Been single for 5 years now 😳
You should go for it. def hard to transition to a relationship after being single for a while but best to say how you feel

Now that I want to make it official I keep thinking of all the bad things that could happen.
Not sure if I’m just scared of commitment at this point. Been single for 5 years now 😳
You’ve been talking for 3 months so she obviously enjoys talking to you. It can’t hurt to try. Don’t worry about the bad things that could happen because they actually haven’t happened. It’s all in your head.

What bad things? Getting rejected?

3 months? Y’all already go together, you just didn’t know it. :lol: I know its easy to say and harder to do but you really got to stop the negative self talk. I know it sounds like corny YouTuber bro talk but that **** is real and does real damage. Just recognize you do that **** and you can stop it. You gotta face your insecurities. With that being said, did I ever tell yall about my summer living the orgy life?

Picked up another pair of 1080v11's
IMG_20220124_195522__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom