the thread about nothing...

Nobody posting anymore?
I had trouble understanding how to use it and everything felt harder to read. At one point there were a string of face emojis posts and I didn’t know what they meant in the first place :lol::blush:
Haha nah I think their servers just been down for half hour

We still here :nerd:

1643230487270.gif

I posted the one about the Burrito and this one for the enchiladas didn’t disappoint. They’re so funny man, love their reactions and genuine good nature 😃 Super cool peeps man.
:emoji_100:. Their reactions are the best. Since the first video you posted I have already watched like another 15 of em lol. Loved them all. Although I only met em less than a handful of times, Rafique Gujjar reminds me so much of my late grandfather. Same salt & pepper trimmed beard, same voice & accent. They're the same build & height too.

:emoji_100:. Their reactions are the best. Since the first video you posted I have already watched like another 15 of em lol. Loved them all. Although I only met em less than a handful of times, Rafique Gujjar reminds me so much of my late grandfather. Same salt & pepper trimmed beard, same voice & accent. They're the same build & height too.
Same here bro. I’ve caught a few others ones as well. The one that had me in tears was when they were handed a plate of sushi. They were already assuming it was a pastry and were saying “oh this must be sweet chocolate”....when he was pointing at the seaweed wrap :lol:
Oh wow that’s dope! Haha. You can kinda imagine your grand pops reacting the same way of you were to hand him those dishes 😃

Rest in peace, Peter Robbins.
Losing an important voice actor sucks. I’ll sometimes check IMDb to see if the cartoon voices of my childhood are still around and then sit back to read all their info while I’m at it.

Break em off sumn - master p and ugk
Blue laces 2 nip tha great
Time machine big Krit
White man's world Pac
Toxic Britney
LOL at having Toxic on there, reminds me of the days we'd burn a CD with 90% rap and then include a couple boo cuts at the end just in case you had chicks in the ride.

LOL at having Toxic on there, reminds me of the days we'd burn a CD with 90% rap and then include a couple boo cuts at the end just in case you had chicks in the ride.
I can't be mean mugging all the time. Sumn about toxic gets me hype, plus it's Britney b****

Back
Top Bottom