the thread about nothing...

E0A3D2B1-F605-42EE-B6B0-09D0626046A9.jpeg

Would be a terrible thing to do.

Updated my resume on indeed , was looking for a Job Ot (preferably Houston / Texas)

Company from here in cleveland hit me up the other day and offered me a lot more … a substantial amount more than what I make .

Went to the interview today and they and everything good , have to take an assessment and drug test and the job is mine .

Only thing is my current job is a 40 hour work week (I actually do work for 20 hours) and this job is more of a 45 -55 hour work week . Seems more stressful + I want to move

Idk if I should take the position and just buckle down until I find something out of state or just say f it and stay at my job

Updated my resume on indeed , was looking for a Job Ot (preferably Houston / Texas)

Company from here in cleveland hit me up the other day and offered me a lot more … a substantial amount more than what I make .

Went to the interview today and they and everything good , have to take an assessment and drug test and the job is mine .

Only thing is my current job is a 40 hour work week (I actually do work for 20 hours) and this job is more of a 45 -55 hour work week . Seems more stressful + I want to move

Idk if I should take the position and just buckle down until I find something out of state or just say f it and stay at my job
Does either company have a place you could transfer to in the new city? You could always stack the extra money from the new job then move. You only worked half of what you'll be working so with the new job not only will you be making more off top, with xtra hours that's like an extra check 🤷🏾‍♂️. Technically It's only an extra 5 hours a week should be light work.

Back
Top Bottom