the thread about nothing...

Broken foot in the first model, too stiff second model.:smh:

Then he was given the jumpman logo, and best looking shoe to date. Well done Tinker Hatfield.🔥

1643837390904.jpeg

It's actually frustrating when eBay sellers or online retailers try to charge regular price for discontinued brands, products, or styles. It's somewhat pathetic they want regular price for things that are literally over 10 years old.

They're pretty much trying to overcharge based on the premise of the vintage gimmick distinction.

Some eBay sellers even have the audacity to list inflated prices much higher than the initial regular price.

If I didn't want to pay for it when it was regular price back then, then I damn sure as hell won't buy it at regular price or higher in the present and going forward.

It's actually frustrating when eBay sellers or online retailers try to charge regular price for discontinued brands, products, or styles. It's somewhat pathetic they want regular price for things that are literally over 10 years old.

They're pretty much trying to overcharge based on the premise of the vintage gimmick distinction.

Some eBay sellers even have the audacity to list inflated prices much higher than the initial regular price.

If I didn't want to pay for it when it was regular price back then, then I damn sure as hell won't buy it at regular price or higher in the present and going forward.
They should give it to you for free.

They should give it to you for free.

Yeah, I wish. That's absolute wishful thinking right there.

I understand they have to get something because they can't just give it away for free or throw it in a trash can, but just be realistic with the pricing at least. Theoretically, most discontinued things that are years old should end up with reduced prices. I mean it's human nature to expect to pay less for a discontinued thing.

Anyone know of ticketmaster coupon codes? Grine Grine I've seen you mention you frequent shows quite a bit. Was hoping this might be down your alley.

Chopped it up with a footlocker manager today.

She said "Except for jordan 11's, anything past the 6's, I dont know what they even look like."

Internally I felt very sad but then I said "Get yo money, girl. Have a bless one."

Chopped it up with a footlocker manager today.

She said "Except for jordan 11's, anything past the 6's, I dont know what they even look like."

Internally I felt very sad but then I said "Get yo money, girl. Have a bless one."
Thats me up to the AJ XXs that's the last signature Jordan I bought. Throughout my life I've owned at least one pair of #s 1-20 at some point. That's also where my roman numerals get iffy, I'm sure there's a direct correlation 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Found a 1989 27inch Fisher crt tv on the street. Took it home and found that it still worked well just that one knob for the brightness was broken or loose. Hooked up a Super Nintendo and played for a few minutes. I put it back outside and hope some retro gamer fixes it up and enjoys more years out of it.

Laundry room shot.
948EA8CB-66C0-4087-9648-B78288C18E2A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom