the thread about nothing...

Today's Run
Screenshot_20220211-091604__01.jpg

Last week had an interview , yesterday they sent me an offer . It’s basically a 50% increase than my current job . I accepted of course , not thinking my company would get close to matching that . They didn’t even want to approve my yearly raise without more responsibility

Today I go tell my supervisor I wanted to give her the heads up before I sent my resignation letter . She panics , asks why and offers to match the increase 🔥🔥🔥

The ceo has to approve (we are cool but not sure if he will ) so now I have to wait to see. I love the company , I just couldn’t turn down that increase

Going to feel bad cause I accepted the other offer via email and supposed to go get drug tested Monday .

Will feel mad unprofessional basically telling them never mind
Another update … My ceo approved

I told the “new job” I couldn’t accept the posting because my current job made a counter . I said they gave me an extra $5,000 and the opportunity to be hybrid / remote . (None of that is true , they just matched it )

Now the “new job” said give them the weekend . They’re getting an approval now for a counter 😭

I’m so ****in happy man 😭😭😭 . If they add remote and more money I’m out

Goign to feel bad about my current job , but they would of never gave me the original raise if I didn’t quit

One thing I wanna try is Birria tacos. Saw this video of someone trying them for the first time and the first bite was so good he got up and walked :lol:

Its def good but it depends on the dip. I had birria in Queens at the spot everyone and their mom goes to under the bridge and it was banging. I had one in LA and the dip was too like…idk the word it was too rich and overpowering. Also too meaty tasting. I love meat but when the meat is just too tasty and rich its hard to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom