the thread about nothing...

IMG_7424.PNG

Anybody know of any websites that list people who got arrested? This guy I know pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth. I've heard he's in some serious trouble, but nobody is saying anything.

For those who work in banking - quick question. I know if you make deposit/withdrawl over $10,000.01 you have to file paperwork. So let say I already took out $9k already, how long should I wait till I make another withdrawl to avoid getting flagged? :nerd:

This was definitely 1991 because Vanilla Ice was popular and the Jordan VI came out that year.

The 2000s was quite a time because peeps wore clothes bigger and baggier. Some fools even wore dress clothes oversized like a MF during that period! 😆

^^^It's a damn good thing I had some common sense not to wear suits and dress clothes oversized during the 2000s despite the fact I wore all my jerseys big and baggy that decade.

Got this in the mail yesterday. Always wanted one of these but was a broke college student back in 2019 when they first started dropping. Now I'm just a college student. Sadly it's not one of the CPFM drops that used the YZY blanks, but still the quality is nice. Thinking of snagging the Coal colorway as well.
20220212_034743.jpg
20220212_034747.jpg

I hated David Stern for the dress code :smh:

Same. He really just hated that Iverson had so much influence, more that he wanted to have control over him. Stern can rest in piss for all I care.

David Stern is the worst commissioner ever in pro sports based on his multitude of f ups when he was in charge. There were two lockouts 13 years apart on his watch, I can understand 20 or more years between lockouts, but 13 years is too close. There was too much expansion because the NBA doesn't need to have 30 teams, 24 maximum is reasonable, and some cities shouldn't even have teams. I feel he rigged the drafts too. I always felt he was corrupt.

What really made him a horrendous commissioner is that he enabled Donald Sterling to constantly ruin the Clippers when he owned them. He never attempted to get rid of Sterling because he was cancerous to the league as an owner. Sterling shouldn't have been around that long due to his detrimental acts.

I'll forever hate him for vetoing the deal the Lakers had for Chris Paul for the 2011-12 season because that was a conflict of interest with the NBA operating the team at that time since there was no legitimate owner in place. The Hornets were actually getting better value in return with the initial three team deal. Then the Hornets got crap in return with the revised deal with the Clippers & Rockets.

I truly think Stern felt that Paul on the Lakers would have been a threat to the Heat winning a championship because I'm sure he wanted LeBron James to finally win a title. I also think he wanted to help the Clippers be relevant with Paul since they've been perennial losers. He knew the Lakers would always be viable in the league, so that's why he screwed them. I think Stern wanted two relevant teams in L.A., so that's why he sent Paul to the Clippers. he basically ruined Paul's career.

I really can't stand how he gets so much credit for the ascent of the NBA's popularity in the '80s through the '90s. He just lucked out because anyone who was the commissioner when Magic Johnson & Larry Bird emerged in the '80s, with Michael Jordan arriving a few years after them would have had it easy. Those superstars sold the league by default due to their statures. Anyone with decent business acumen could have succeeded as commissioner with those superstars.

90's era Knicks double team was better and harder to beat since it actually came baseline. 22's Knicks double team also came baseline, but as soon as the help defender tried to beat Steph to the wing, Steph saw and took the open baseline.

Defender waiting for Jordan in the paint. Open rim waiting for Steph.

The similarity is really amazing - but it’s totally correct that Jordan’s was tougher - he didn’t even have a defender, he had Patrick Ewing waiting at the rim, and he still finished strong.

One thing I wanna try is Birria tacos. Saw this video of someone trying them for the first time and the first bite was so good he got up and walked :lol:

Birria tacos are GOAT. Burritos too. There’s a spot near me in Portland oregon called Papi Chulos that makes bomb ones.
7C1CACDC-BDC7-4CE3-A766-DBA241CE2780.jpeg

Although I’ve heard Phoenix AZ makes the best in the nation.

turbotax gotta have the most annoying ******* login/account recovery system on the planet. Every ******* year I go through this. No clue what my password is because I enter it once every 365 days. It give you 2 options when you enter your account name: enter password OR have a code sent to an email associated with that account or a text message. Either option I select gives me the numbered code. What happens when I enter this code? It ******* asks me for my password again. I DON"T KNOW MY ******* PASSWORD! Anybody else have this issue? Why doesn't this code get me into my account? Or give me the option to reset and create a new password? Or give me security questions to ask to get into my account? HALP

turbotax gotta have the most annoying ****ing login/account recovery system on the planet. Every ****ing year I go through this. No clue what my password is because I enter it once every 365 days. It give you 2 options when you enter your account name: enter password OR have a code sent to an email associated with that account or a text message. Either option I select gives me the numbered code. What happens when I enter this code? It ****ing asks me for my password again. I DON"T KNOW MY ****ING PASSWORD! Anybody else have this issue? Why doesn't this code get me into my account? Or give me the option to reset and create a new password? Or give me security questions to ask to get into my account? HALP
Went through the same isht irs.gov has some alternative websites.. think I ended up using freetaxusa or something like that because they offer free state efile along with the fed efile

Got this in the mail yesterday. Always wanted one of these but was a broke college student back in 2019 when they first started dropping. Now I'm just a college student. Sadly it's not one of the CPFM drops that used the YZY blanks, but still the quality is nice. Thinking of snagging the Coal colorway as well.
20220212_034743.jpg
20220212_034747.jpg

The restocks used a diff material? The only diff I recalled was no pockets unless the OG’s had no pockets either.

turbotax gotta have the most annoying ****ing login/account recovery system on the planet. Every ****ing year I go through this. No clue what my password is because I enter it once every 365 days. It give you 2 options when you enter your account name: enter password OR have a code sent to an email associated with that account or a text message. Either option I select gives me the numbered code. What happens when I enter this code? It ****ing asks me for my password again. I DON"T KNOW MY ****ING PASSWORD! Anybody else have this issue? Why doesn't this code get me into my account? Or give me the option to reset and create a new password? Or give me security questions to ask to get into my account? HALP
tell me about it. we already have problems with softwares for filing our taxes, then we also have to deal with incompetent accountants that makes a lot of mistakes for your calculations. sometimes I wish I could hire some old school accountant to do my taxes. the software-dependent young accountants can't even compute your taxes properly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom