the thread about nothing...

MinorFamiliarIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Been having a strange slow leak on my passenger rear tire. Would fill it up with air and would maintain the normal tire pressure for about a month. Then after that, I'd start slowly losing pressure. Finally took it today to a local tire shop. Dude pulled out 4 nails. Said only 1 actually went through.

THAT many nails in one tire sounds like someone was messing with it after the first one didn’t pop. I could understand if it was in another tire combined...but all in one? Hmmmm.

Yeah, those pigeons are pretty stubborn. I’ve had many close calls in Costco parking lots.

Last edited:
THAT many nails in one tire sounds like someone was messing with it after the first one didn’t pop. I could understand if it was in another tire combined...but all in one? Hmmmm.

Yeah, those pigeons are pretty stubborn. I’ve had many close calls in Costco parking lots.

Damn man, now you got thinking? 🤔 Wonder if I passed by a spot where tire places be dropping nails at. Their way of generating business.

Damn man, now you got thinking? 🤔 Wonder if I passed by a spot where tire places be dropping nails at. Their way of generating business.
That or maybe you parked where there was construction going on. Roofing, drywall...etc. still though, there would’ve been nails in the other tire of the same side. Odd stuff man, just glad you got a slow leak and not a blow out on the freeway. ****s dangerous

Been having a strange slow leak on my passenger rear tire. Would fill it up with air and would maintain the normal tire pressure for about a month. Then after that, I'd start slowly losing pressure. Finally took it today to a local tire shop. Dude pulled out 4 nails. Said only 1 actually went through.
How deep were the other nails?

That or maybe you parked where there was construction going on. Roofing, drywall...etc. still though, there would’ve been nails in the other tire of the same side. Odd stuff man, just glad you got a slow leak and not a blow out on the freeway. ****s dangerous

I’ve had the leak for a while. However, they were replacing the roofing on the garages in my complex. Dude was just sweeping all the old roofing down onto his truck. Wonder if that’s where I got the other ones…🤔

I’ve had the leak for a while. However, they were replacing the roofing on the garages in my complex. Dude was just sweeping all the old roofing down onto his truck. Wonder if that’s where I got the other ones…🤔

That’s most likely what caused it.

We got a construction guy in the next building over who tends to clean out his truck on weekends. Dude leaves all sorts of trash in his parking spot and it’s not uncommon to see nails or tacs there. We all know to avoid driving near it when doing 3 point turns, lol.

Last edited:
That’s most likely what caused it.

We got a construction guy in the next building over who tends to clean out his truck on weekends. Dude leaves all sorts of trash in his parking spot and it’s not uncommon to see nails or tacs there. We all know to avoid driving near it when doing 3 point turns, lol.
That's very inconsiderate of him. I'm sure he's got a push broom & dustpan in that truck considering his line of work. It would take all but a minute for him to clean up after himself. But why do the right thing? How else would people know what a douche he is

Dude I feel your pain I went through an experience exactly like yours only with driver front tire. (Filling it up to correct tire pressure, tire only maintaining pressure for only a short period of time, having to refill) It’s an annoying experience to go through. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom