the thread about nothing...

I feel like dying in your sleep, peacefully, is a blessing.

It is and it isn’t. Yes, you probably didn’t suffer, but to not know that you’re not going to wake up is depressing. However, if I had to choose, that would be the way to go.

My last scan didnt go so well, doc said we needs more treatment and I have options but if I wanna get a second opinion feel free. Well. Here we go again. There isnt a huge sense of urgency, said if I wanna relax more, take a little vacay whatever then I can do so.
Hope all works out for you bro, Being the person wearing the hospital gown is never easy.

Just had emergent appendectomy today my damn self. Was having this horrible flank pain waking me up for 2 nights finally went to the ED yesterday morning and the ct showed my appendix severely inflammed.

I feel like dying in your sleep, peacefully, is a blessing.
I don’t mean to be morbid, but do people actually die in their sleep or do they maybe wake up to a heart attack or a stroke and an autopsy is never done? Sorry again…

Hope all works out for you bro, Being the person wearing the hospital gown is never easy.

Just had emergent appendectomy today my damn self. Was having this horrible flank pain waking me up for 2 nights finally went to the ED yesterday morning and the ct showed my appendix severely inflammed.

Yeesh those arent fun. And you up and feeling alright enough to be on NT (not really NT but just able to be surfing the net, guess texting people, social etc)? Figure itd be a couple days before youd even wanna pick up a phone or do anything but rest.

Both my parents died while in a heavily medicated state, it looked like they were sleep, but as one hospice nurse told us, “she’s going, but she doesn’t feel it” so if this nurse was accurate then hopefully my pops didn’t feel it either. It looked like they were drifting off to sleep as I’ve seen many many times, but this time…..

Yeesh those arent fun. And you up and feeling alright enough to be on NT (not really NT but just able to be surfing the net, guess texting people, social etc)? Figure itd be a couple days before youd even wanna pick up a phone or do anything but rest.
Yeah not too bad. I’m distracting myself and taking extra strength Tylenol cause I can’t handle opioids.

Pain is only with movement. I got my CT at a different facility but made sure I was transferred to Weill Cornell for the procedure…IMO the best facility in NY

Yeah not too bad. I’m distracting myself and taking extra strength Tylenol cause I can’t handle opioids.

Pain is only with movement. I got my CT at a different facility but made sure I was transferred to Weill Cornell for the procedure…IMO the best facility in NY

Yeah my boy swears by Cornell. Im actually trying to get a second opinion in Memorial Sloan for my ****.

I don’t mean to be morbid, but do people actually die in their sleep or do they maybe wake up to a heart attack or a stroke and an autopsy is never done? Sorry again…
Yes. some people die in their sleep. No, you don't wake up from a heart attack or a stroke unless you survive.

Both my parents died while in a heavily medicated state, it looked like they were sleep, but as one hospice nurse told us, “she’s going, but she doesn’t feel it” so if this nurse was accurate then hopefully my pops didn’t feel it either. It looked like they were drifting off to sleep as I’ve seen many many times, but this time…..
if they are asleep, then that's good. no pain, no anxiety. being conscious with pain is the worst compared on sleep mode.

resize.jpeg

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom