the thread about nothing...

Lace swap for year 29.
Hat is from the homie in Houston. @moverecollection on Instagram.
20220307_084907.jpg

Got punched yesterday by a person I've known since middle school.
Dude has problems if he reacts like that and thinks it’s okay to break other people’s car windows. Don’t ever deal with him again. Being drunk is not an excuse.

Why can’t they bring these back? I loved the retro pairs I had in the early 00’s. Nike/Cons need to bring them back.

Dude has problems if he reacts like that and thinks it’s okay to break other people’s car windows. Don’t ever deal with him again. Being drunk is not an excuse.

Why can’t they bring these back? I loved the retro pairs I had in the early 00’s. Nike/Cons need to bring them back.
He has issues fr and don't need that type of negativity in my life even if I have known him for so long

Got punched yesterday by a person I've known since middle school.

It started because we were out at a bar and one of our friends needed to go to the hospital cuz he was throwing up on the side of the road and bar security called an ambulance. The one I got into a fight w left his keys in the car of the one who went to the hospital and said he needed to smash the window to get his keys.

Told him that he should just uber to work in the morning and wait for him to get out of the hospital to get his keys. He still smashed our friend's window and I said he didn't need to do that.

He got really mad at this and started arguing w me about why he did it and also brought up stuff that happened to us in the past and wasn't making much sense just really angry. Told him he's stuck in the past and needs to chill out then he punches me in the face. Another friend was with us and tells him to chill out

I'm still trying to tell him to calm down and it's not that serious then punches me again. Our friend w us starts holding him back and after he just walks away and says he'll get home by himself.

This morning he tweets that I am a ***** and that I should kill myself. Blocked him on everything and so angry that he did that and even tho I wanted to fight him after that knew it would just make things worse and could have ended badly. Face is a lil brusied but doing ok and just trying to rest up
Shrug it off and move forward. It'll pass over.
-8cs6x7.jpg

Why not, it was sale too
Too bad they're not doing good this season.

Back
Top Bottom