the thread about nothing...

Just pumped…

ADDCA623-C511-42BD-AF88-7EFCE4D33532.gif
That’s why I walk to do my errands, lol. Seriously, I just walked almost 2.5 miles. Save gas, got me some exercise and I’m about to have me a salad.

Saving my gas for work.

That’s why I walk to do my errands, lol. Seriously, I just walked almost 2.5 miles. Save gas, got me some exercise and I’m about to have me a salad.

Saving my gas for work.

Honestly, I’d buy a bus pass and take that to and from work if I could. Unfortunately, I get out too late. I wouldn’t be able to catch the last bus out of my work city.

Honestly, I’d buy a bus pass and take that to and from work if I could. Unfortunately, I get out too late. I wouldn’t be able to catch the last bus out of my work city.
Ahh yeah, I can’t totally see that happening. Bicycle perhaps? Only sucky part would be the weather if it rains.

Ahh yeah, I can’t totally see that happening. Bicycle perhaps? Only sucky part would be the weather if it rains.

12.5 miles each way through the normal route. If I were to take the bus, would be a 2 hr ride. There’s this stretch where it goes through these hills, the bus route goes way around it.

12.5 miles each way through the normal route. If I were to take the bus, would be a 2 hr ride. There’s this stretch where it goes through these hills, the bus route goes way around it.
Whoa! Didn’t think it was that far. Might have to just hang on with the car.

Never seen one. How do you control it? Is it mainly a “perfect timing” game?
Exactly, 100%. It’s all about timing. The hoop would move side to side. Each player is stationary, so as the hoop moves continuously, all you have to do is tap your player at the right moment to shoot the ball and accumulate points. Pretty easy to play, but fun. :smile:

Exactly, 100%. It’s all about timing. The hoop would move side to side. Each player is stationary, so as the hoop moves continuously, all you have to do is tap your player at the right moment to shoot the ball and accumulate points. Pretty easy to play, but fun. :smile:
Oh nice! Pretty much plays like a free throw act on home consoles. I’ve never seen one at the restaurants in my area but I’ll give it a try if I come across one. Looks like fun.

I've only been getting gas at Costco for the past month. Friday it was $3.96. Week before that it was $3.77. Not sure where it's at now but I gotta fill up again soon cause it's just gonna keep jumping :smh:

That’s cheap right there. My local one is at $5+ for lower grade gas.
I doubt it's at $3.96 anymore tho. That was Fri. I'm seeing most stations around here are around $4.60+ right now. Gonna top off again tomorrow at Costco. Hopefully it isn't too bad. Seeing ppl around the country at $6.00+ is just wild.

I doubt it's at $3.96 anymore tho. That was Fri. I'm seeing most stations around here are around $4.60+ right now. Gonna top off again tomorrow at Costco. Hopefully it isn't too bad. Seeing ppl around the country at $6.00+ is just wild.
You might be right, it’s climbing like crazy here too. My bro’s higher octane gas is almost at $6. Lets hope this gets resolved soon, summer is gonna be a disaster if not.

Back
Top Bottom