the thread about nothing...

Watched this last night. Craziest story/true crime doc I've watched in a while. Denmark's Elon musk builds a homemade submarine invited a journalist to go down, and the story gets wild from there. It's only 2 parts

It's a crazy era. Some folks struggle real hard with things like twitter/social media addiction. Always scrolling/posting obsessively as the years fly by. It's a shame but really, it's just sad to see.
That’s pretty much my sister. She’s on all the platforms 24/7 and ignoring her duties as a single mother of two. Can’t wait to see how she reacts when the kids grow up and want nothing to do with her.

Here we go again
The stories are always super detailed too :lol:

my mans down bad...
phil collins barely stands, n plays drums no more...
feelin old yet???...
Daaaaaamn.....he looked old in the 1980’s too, lol.
1646795090274.jpeg

I always liked ghetto bird as a slang term to describe a police helicopter. I wonder where it originated from. I just like the way it sounds. 😆

I admit I learned that term from listening to rap in the '90s.

Ice Cube had a song called Ghetto Bird off the Lethal Injection album, which was terrible to me because the only classic albums he had were his first two, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted & Death Certificate.

I like how he used it in The Bonnie And Clyde Theme -
Run run run from the ghetto bird
Cause I'm down and I got the third-

That sucks. Sorry to hear that, man. At least they got you to look out for them.
That’s the truth. Me and my bro always do which is why I think it gives her the courage to act that way. All that social media distraction to avoid having to be in the moment of real life, it’s sad :smh:

Back
Top Bottom