the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20220308-151210_TikTok.jpg

Now consider the fact that the people affiliated with it refer to it as a "success". It really is the new age cigarettes.
It's a crazy era. Some folks struggle real hard with things like twitter/social media addiction. Always scrolling/posting obsessively as the years fly by. It's a shame but really, it's just sad to see.

If someone has poor credit in their 30s, that person can be seen as an irresponsible failure in life. I just don't get how someone can have poor credit by that age bracket given that they've had plenty of time in their early 20s to rectify their spending habits and try to learn to minimize debt predicated on their own financially detrimental experiences.

It's absolutely understandable if someone has poor credit and incurred a lot of debts fresh out of high school and into their early 20s because more than 50% of people in that age range are immature and irresponsible with many things realistically.

But it's time for anyone with poor credit and heavy debt to learn by 25 honestly. And if anyone doesn't learn and improve after that age, then they basically chose to be irresponsible going forward in their lives.

I've heard women's restrooms are worse.
And I'm willing to bet they are correct. I dont think being lazy or nasty is a man's problem...its a human problem.

So take all the stuff women have going on and apply it to a non-flushed toilet or even a "missed" toliet...stained toliet...

Yeah, I'll take their word for it.

If someone has poor credit in their 30s, that person can be seen as an irresponsible failure in life. I just don't get how someone can have poor credit by that age bracket given that they've had plenty of time in their early 20s to rectify their spending habits and try to learn to minimize debt predicated on their own financially detrimental experiences.

It's absolutely understandable if someone has poor credit and incurred a lot of debts fresh out of high school and into their early 20s because more than 50% of people in that age range are immature and irresponsible with many things realistically.

But it's time for anyone with poor credit and heavy debt to learn by 25 honestly. And if anyone doesn't learn and improve after that age, then they basically chose to be irresponsible going forward in their lives.
Here we go again

Hard disagreement on them being a failure.

Irresponsible, more likely than not. Then again "life" happens to some of these folks as well.

I try not to judge folks for a number of reasons. Main one being is I need to worry about my damn self and what I got going on.

Now consider the fact that the people affiliated with it refer to it as a "success". It really is the new age cigarettes.

It is, cause you can make a good living off of it. Do your own thing on your time, have all the time in the world for vacations. I have friends easily pulling in 10k+ a month and thats the lower end. I used to pull in good cash til I took a hiatus. It isnt just likes and comments.

Of course, theres also the draw backs. It could flop, go on a dry spell anytime, saturated market, need private health insurance.

This is an outdated complaint most men's bathrooms have them. However maintenance staff all over the nation absolutely do not clean the men's restrooms so even though they have them I would never change my kid in a men's restroom. They're absolutely the most disgusting places on Earth. Once the kid has already used the bathroom there's no point in going to the bathroom I just took her out to the car all the time and did it there. I'd rather spend an extra 10 minutes going to my car then going into those nasty *** bathrooms

Women's bathrooms are worse. :lol: The stories I've heard are 10x worse than anything I've seen in a men's restroom where urine on the floor is typically the issue.

I've never seen the changing table in men's restroom be used so it might be the cleanest place in a men's restroom.

Back
Top Bottom