the thread about nothing...

97689399-E151-4462-8674-A65CB0EA0859.jpeg
Only real ones will get this :smokin

Yo.

Talking to this *****.
Im trying to plan a date within the next 7-15 days.
She's 'busy' everyday til the 4th (I dont even know).
After getting shot down 3 times this year already, my patience has ran dry.
Me being the *** that I am, I text her asking if she was free July 23rd between 1pm-713pm and that we should link.
...I got cussed smoooooove out.

Am I wrong?

Yo.

Talking to this *****.
Me being the *** that I am, I text her asking if she was free July 23rd between 1pm-713pm and that we should link.

Am I wrong?

Gonna go out on a limb and say she's not interested.

Yo.

Talking to this *****.

Am I wrong?

You just been a sucka honestly fam. Shot down 3 times? She “busy”? Everyones busy til they dont wanna be, if she wanted to she woudve. Plain as that.

You just been a sucka honestly fam. Shot down 3 times? She “busy”? Everyones busy til they dont wanna be, if she wanted to she woudve. Plain as that.

Crazy thing is, I know.
In a sense, Im not really trying to pursue shorty.
I have no real interest.
She keeps contacting me for what-*******-reason.
Its just something to do.
Rolling the dice.

Crazy thing is, I know.
In a sense, Im not really trying to pursue shorty.
I have no real interest.
She keeps contacting me for what-****ing-reason.
Its just something to do.
Rolling the dice.

I was in a similar situation then I “gave up” asking to hang out or even saying hi in texts. Its either they miss bothering you or they really just fade away after that. For me it was the later. Its fine though, im not trying to do all that anyway. I dont ever do the im busy this, trying to be all ******* mysterious and ****, if I wanna chill and hang then thats that, if someone else wants to do the im busy game forget it.

Yo.

Talking to this *****.

Am I wrong?
You're giving her the upper hand by being desperate

Don't let these bishes toy with you

I really hope I cop the Chicago 1, Chicago 2, and Fire Red 5 this year. Once I do I'll go on a lengthy sneaker-collecting hiatus up until the 85 Chicago 1s release again.

This is definitely gonna be a busy year for me :lol:

Yo.

Talking to this *****.

Am I wrong?

damn bruh you jacked that one all up

looking thirsty lmao

A decade in the culinary industry, 5 years sous chef, and im getting job offers from KFC and BK almost every-damn-day.
I know the scene is trash right now but godamn. Thank god I dont have to rely on a 9-5.

idk if you want to cook anymore but nows a good time to just say f it and do something else. I don't miss it.

Hollywood is so devoid of new ideas whenever they try to disregard sequels and their storylines that actually came out decades earlier in an attempt to make the recently released sequel the supposed actual sequel.

That attempt to eliminate sequels with some franchises isn't feasible because they have been seen in theaters and on home video in past decades. People who saw them will still deem the old sequels as the legitimate ones in their mind regardless of the current sequel being billed as the actual one.

It's similar to the NCAA vacating titles and/or records of schools or stripping a player of an award whenever they were found to have violated rules. Yes, a school's accomplishments and feats or an award stripped from a player will not show up on written records, but the fans actually saw them earn those accolades either on TV or at a live game.

Like how the NCAA vacated the Michigan Wolverines 1992 & 1993 Final Four appearances. Or how the NCAA vacated USC's records and stripped Reggie Bush of the 2005 Heisman Trophy. Those punishments are irrelevant in the public eye because fans have seen them and they still mention them or play their highlights on TV occasionally.

Good luck trying to convince the public eye that old sequels, the Fab 5 or the 2000s Trojans & Reggie Bush didn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom