the thread about nothing...

First time in my life I've ever been jealous of any one or anything. Took my mom some left over BBQ today that I made last night. She had me help put the progressive app on her new phone. She only paying $37 a month for her 2014 Honda pilot šŸ˜®šŸ˜®. I don't even think Flo getting them prices.

Full coverage?

316_Day_Logo.jpg

Some guy tried to walk out of the Ralphs I frequent with two cases of Modelo beer on Monday evening.

Another customer made a scene by yelling at him and drawing attention to it as he was walking out with them.

The customer actually followed the thief to the parking lot and was able to retrieve the two cases from him and walked back in the market and handed them to an employee. The employee put them back on the shelf immediately.

That was quite bold of that customer to confront the thief when the beer doesn't belong to him and wouldn't know if the thief could have a weapon on him. That was a good deed despite him taking a serious risk.

I agree with the logic that if you're going to steal, make sure it's worth it. I get that some people consume alcohol for relief or to get by for the day, but I feel it's more understandable to steal food from a market if you're that desperate because food in your stomach is more vital than drinking alcohol that you'll eventually piss out.

I think it's better to steal food to eat for survival than steal alcohol just to get drunk for temporary relief if you're that desperate in your life.

that employee lucky he aint end up on wshh lol

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican just curious - how are you dating these days? Or, youā€™re in a ltr?

I see both side of the fence. Courtship/dating has become more of a individual thing now. This based on current generational culture - independence.

Modern romance simply comes down to finance/money. You see it on dating profiles, conversations of needs, wants and expectations.

This clearly reflects both.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican just curious - how are you dating these days? Or, youā€™re in a ltr?

I see both side of the fence. Courtship/dating has become more of a individual thing now. This based on current generational culture - independence.

Modern romance simply comes down to finance/money. You see it on dating profiles, conversations of needs, wants and expectations.

This clearly reflects both.

Sort of off topic but semi related. Iā€™ve been taken for the last 10 or so years so Iā€™m completely lost to all the new app dating ways.

My boy was showing me his Hinge app. First of all, gaaaawd daaayummmm. Had no idea there were that many 10ā€™s in my city. It was all doctors, lawyers, law firm executives looking like Victoria secret models. Iā€™m never becoming single. I donā€™t stand a chance.

Second of all, my homie changed one of the things in his bio to say something like ā€œIā€™m just looking for someone who likes me for ME. True connection. Not someone just after my titles, my lands, and my inherited wealth.ā€

Son had thousands of matches that day :lol: :lol: :lol: he said he fully intends on just smashing and dashing before these women start asking for receipts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom