the thread about nothing...

Today's Run
Screenshot_20220320-121055__01.jpg

I wanted to work on my car but I’m feeling so lazy, lol. I’ll clean the inside up but I know that oil change ain’t gonna do itself.

We’ll, that was a new one - when you put your card in the gas station payment thing here (pre-authorisation to pay at the pump instead of going inside after) it approves it and it always says max £99 ($130). Today is the first time ever that I’ve hit that limit before my tank was full. Was right on empty and only a little bit short of filling up completely but that’s crazy.

Because my company had an accounting/administrative error, I have to take two days of leave from work this week. Taking Thursday and Friday off but have absolutely no idea what to do. No movies I want to see in theaters or shows I'm dying to binge. A little too warm for snowboarding but definitely too cool for an enjoyable hike. Nothing due for school. Maybe I'll finally start these golf lessons.

BC9CBF7F-5751-4A30-B353-A31930E1FD4F.png

Watched this just a few minutes ago
Pretty good

The old couple had me actually a lil terrified
They looked creepy as ****
The final girl that I thought was going to be the final girl got murked

But you saw it coming while the scene was playing out

It’s said to have a sequel
And they showed the trailer for the prequel
After the credits

It’s some instances in the movie that made me say if this was real life I would have left already :lol::lol::lol:

I can only tolerate horror movie characters doing stupid *** things at a minimum and it wasn’t much of that

That’s a reason why I couldn’t finish Halloween kills it’s filled with dumb *** decisions :smh::smh::smh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom