the thread about nothing...

Finally watched the green mile. Took me 3 days to get through it. It felt like a Disney movie with a few adult parts.

The following scenes didn't have to be written the way they were:
Grabbing Tom Hanks crotch was totally uncalled for. Gave the moment a mad creepy vibe.

Going into the white woman's bedroom and actually having go mouth to mouth seemed mad unnecessary and 100% had mandingo vibes.

I wish it would've ended without him dying in the electric chair, considering he was basically an angel. Should've let him escape and "allow" himself to get struck by lightning since he was tired of living on this planet.

not sure but somehow quite on the much stronger side of Cayenne. it is quite irritating for my throat and made me cough a bit more. I like spicy but not that spicy that would be an irritant. my brother in law bought some korean fire noodles some years ago and that one for me was brutal.

Damn man. One of my most feared ways to go.

I was into Air Disasters for a bit before on Youtube and I think Amazon Prime or something had the full episodes. Was very interesting on what happened to these planes during these crashes. Its really a series of unfortunate events and decisions, a mechanical issue or just something out of the norm.

One video I saw was of I think an eastern European airline, the pilot had 2 young kids he let in his seat during the flight. He left the auto pilot on and let the kids mess around with the controls, long story short the plane started to dive and he coudnt figure out why and I think the auto pilot switched off and the kid was nose diving the plane and didnt even know or something like that. If I remember correctly he coudnt even get in the seat to properly fix or diagnose the problem cause the g forces were
too much. Plane eventually crashed smh.
You should check out the "downfall" documentary about how Boeing was purposely sending out malfunctioning planes because they didn't want to spend the money on designing them properly so they could be Airbus to the punch on releasing new planes

🤦‍♂️ so washed......
Yesterday I found out red panda's exist.
Screenshot_20220322-143528_Chrome.jpg

I bet stupid Jenny McCarthy has been enjoying life in this pandemic with the large influx of fools who have the same anti-vaccination stance like her. She finally has a large amount of people on the same level of idiocy as her with whom she can relate to.

I wanted to branch out and expand my style a bit as I, admittedly, have been stagnant and riding the vintage wave for quite a while now, so I took a leap of faith and bought some Yeezy Season 3 military boots off grailed. They'll be here Thursday or Friday. Pretty excited to get them in hand. Seller was a fellow size 13er and said they fit him perfectly but I still can't help but be a little nervous. I hope they fit me well too.

I wanted to branch out and expand my style a bit as I, admittedly, have been stagnant and riding the vintage wave for quite a while now, so I took a leap of faith and bought some Yeezy Season 3 military boots off grailed. They'll be here Thursday or Friday. Pretty excited to get them in hand. Seller was a fellow size 13er and said they fit him perfectly but I still can't help but be a little nervous. I hope they fit me well too.

I have the burnt sienna and the tan ones in my tts and they fit fine. A tad roomy but none crazy.

Back
Top Bottom