the thread about nothing...

My sis-in-law made this for me using her Cricut machine. I really like how it came out for homemade quality.
20220323_200646.jpg

Some store called "Shoe Dept." in a mall in Milwaukee.
Not familiar with that name out here in the west coast. Gonna snoop around DSW Shoes or maybe WSS.

Not feeling that fire red colorway but I do like the grey colorway they made. British Knights were so dope back in the late 80s. Every kid in elementary had them or the Patrick Ewings if your fam couldn’t afford Nikes or Reeboks.
1648086391230.jpeg

Not familiar with that name out here in the west coast. Gonna snoop around DSW Shoes or maybe WSS.

Not feeling that fire red colorway but I do like the grey colorway they made. British Knights were so dope back in the late 80s. Every kid in elementary had them or the Patrick Ewings if your fam couldn’t afford Nikes or Reeboks.
These are hard imo
1648086509651.jpeg

1648086391230.jpeg
Oh, i'm familiar with BK Knights. My brother was searching the store for a different pair lol. I remember L.A Gear & Pony too. A lot of kids had em in grade school. But those red faux Jordan joints were just awful :lol::smh:

Oh, i'm familiar with BK Knights. My brother was searching the store for a different pair lol. I remember L.A Gear & Pony too. A lot of kids had em in grade school. But those red faux Jordan joints were just awful :lol::smh:
Oh most definitely remember those other two, such great designs from that era. Yeah, I feel you. If they actually could afford better materials it would be a different story. Some of the And1 stuff was nice but the materials or should I say plastic :lol:

Not familiar with that name out here in the west coast.

I was familiar with them maybe 30 years ago? They were one of those in-style shoes in the early 90s I think - along with Travel Fox and SPX. Never had a pair though - couldn't afford them back then...

Back
Top Bottom