the thread about nothing...

Yeezy boots came in. Had to unlace and relace them and give them a light cleaning, but they fit and look great. Super happy to have them. Need to get some shoe inserts though.
20220324_134626.jpg
How much you buys those for? Got a DS pair I was about to throw on Ebay for the low.
Didn't think there was much of a market for these tbh.

How much you buys those for? Got a DS pair I was about to throw on Ebay for the low.
Didn't think there was much of a market for these tbh.
$850 for my size 13. On StockX it seems DS pairs of the Onyx colorway can go for $1,000 or more, but how frequent sales are of the S3 boots is unknown to me. If you are letting them go for a fair price I'm certain someone will take them off your hands pretty quickly. On ebay when checking the completed listings for them, there was a worn pair in good condition that sold as recently as the 10th of this month.

The burnt sienna and tan color goes for like $800-$1500 brand new surprisingly. Usually on the higher end too.
Shocked at these prices! I think I picked up my brown pair from Mr porter or Ssense at the time for like $190 and change on sale and just never got to wearing them. Been sitting in storage for years until I went looking for another pair this past weekend and saw the box.

Back
Top Bottom