the thread about nothing...

EiorOUBUwAAGUaq.jpg

Hell nah lowkey BK got the best fries lol.
Lol you are literally the one & only person I know that has said some positive about BK fries. To me their fries are trash man. Little to no seasoning, potatoe skin is bland too. Five guys got some good fries & obv McDonald's

Lol you are literally the one & only person I know that has said some positive about BK fries. To me their fries are trash man. Little to no seasoning, potatoe skin is bland too. Five guys got some good fries & obv McDonald's

Whens the last time you had? They on par with McDonalds but go to Wendys and get fried and then BK and come back and lmk. Im telling you bro, BK fries are SLEEPERS.

Whens the last time you had? They on par with McDonalds but go to Wendys and get fried and then BK and come back and lmk. Im telling you bro, BK fries are SLEEPERS.
Idk man, I just had some a week ago from the BK not too far from Bell on Northern Blvd & they are consistently bad...my brother & his wife also say the fries from BK are always a miss. I think the last time I was inside a Wendy's was over 13 years ago :lol: but I'll stop by & see their fries for a comparison & report back.

BK's onion rings though- 👌

Idk man, I just had some a week ago from the BK not too far from Bell on Northern Blvd & they are consistently bad...my brother & his wife also say the fries from BK are always a miss. I think the last time I was inside a Wendy's was over 13 years ago :lol: but I'll stop by & see their fries for a comparison & report back.

BK's onion rings though- 👌

Wendys fries are trash man. I like their burgers but ever since they changed their fries years back it makes me not want it altogether.

BK is a sleeper, always considered the worst from the big 3 but I actually think it might be the best. Their burgers have alot more taste to them, probably cause cooked over a fire, than the other 2 and like I said I like the fries alot, and yeah onion rings. I had a QP from McDonalds last week and it was so...plain. Not enough flavors for me.

Wendys fries are trash man. I like their burgers but ever since they changed their fries years back it makes me not want it altogether.

BK is a sleeper, always considered the worst from the big 3 but I actually think it might be the best. Their burgers have alot more taste to them, probably cause cooked over a fire, than the other 2 and like I said I like the fries alot, and yeah onion rings. I had a QP from McDonalds last week and it was so...plain. Not enough flavors for me.
I always liked BK- go there for their fish filet/onion rings. McDonald's fish filet is a joke it should be renamed to "fish filet slider" emphasis on slider because it has steadily shrunk in size over the years whereas at BK you still get a decent sized filet. And yeah, you're right, BK does always get called the worst but it's not, at least not the fish filet because that's all I'm allowed to eat here & other American fast food joints as the rest of the menu isn't halal. The lettuce always bangs at BK, the tartar sauce is the same in taste as I remember it being from when I was a kid, the brioche bun is flavorful & soft & cooking it over a fire like you said def works in their favor. Have you tried their impossible burger? I had it once when impossible first started popping up everywhere. It was good & had a nice fiery char taste to it. Man, McDonald's minus their fries is trash. What was once an industry leading heavy hitter is now a shadow of itself. No one in the U.S. has anything good to say about McDonald's but their International markets are crazxzzyyyyy & beloved just about everywhere outside the U.S. McDonald's Spain or McDonald's India look so frikkin good. I be watching these Youtube videos & the taste pallets & menu options are so different and cool.

Back
Top Bottom