the thread about nothing...

I feel this, have never fake laughed at anyone's joke cuz gotta keep it real at all times. Will usually just nod then start talking about something else :lol:
yea, not a full "laugh" but just a huh, smile and nod like you mentioned.
dude thought it was some good-nature ribbing at my expense, but today i was not feeling it. maybe, it was also the fact that he brought us in for a group meeting for about an hr that really could have been condensed to 15 minutes

Lol l was watching this vid when all of a sudden a screenshot of NT popped up, good thing dude didn't have the site name
Screenshot_20220627-204351.jpg

my boss makes the same corny jokes and recycling the same material. all of us usually just fake laughing, but today i had to give him the stoneface :stoneface: **** was kinda awkward :lol:
At my workplace I haven’t really noticed anything like that. If anything, the boss is often the butt of the joke. There’s surprisingly no sucking up to the boss that I can tell.
It’s a very casual workplace culture.
I work at an HR software company btw, as a software tester.

idk who needs to hear this but credit scores are only about as old as you are and do not transfer between countries.
I always found Americans’ use of credit cards weird.
I hardly know anyone who has a credit card, and if they do it’s because some online foreign purchases require it. I’ve also only ever seen it used once in a store, which was an electronics store.

Most stores don’t even accept credit cards here.

At my workplace I haven’t really noticed anything like that. If anything, the boss is often the butt of the joke. There’s surprisingly no sucking up to the boss that I can tell.
It’s a very casual workplace culture.
I work at an HR software company btw, as a software tester.
my workplace needs some of that culture as I feel like we are in prison. too many stupid rules and some people just can't take a joke. sometimes, I just want to bring to scold people just to be more laxed. besides, we are not getting paid more for acting like....

Attachments

• 81fQ7lOQjCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81fQ7lOQjCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 177
Back
Top Bottom