the thread about nothing...

1656611804165.gif

6t6q49pigs891.png

a0p6v1sigs891.png

t2tjlptigs891.png

I saw a pair of Nikes from 2007 at the thrift store. Someone tried them on and walked a few steps.....the mid soles disintegrated on both shoes and they put them back on the shelf :lol: :smh:
I’ve just realized that shoes from the year 2007 could be considered unwearable at this point.

I liked a lot of the Jordan releases in that year. 2007 black/metallic-silver 5s, fire red 3s. Good stuff. It’s too bad there’s some nice shoes out there that people have, but can’t enjoy wearing. :frown:

ESPN is thinking maybe the Pelicans can trade Zion Williamson to Brooklyn.
I like this for Zion the most, I’m sure the Nets would surround him with good talent.

I’ve just realized that shoes from the year 2007 could be considered unwearable at this point.

I liked a lot of the Jordan releases in that year. 2007 black/metallic-silver 5s, fire red 3s. Good stuff. It’s too bad there’s some nice shoes out there that people have, but can’t enjoy wearing. :frown:
Yeah bro, shoes from those years are almost relegated to display pieces. It depend on the model of course. Like I just saw a pair of 2010-11ish Nike Air Python and they look great aside from needing some glue on the midsoles. $19.99 but not my size.

I like this for Zion the most, I’m sure the Nets would surround him with good talent.

Yeah bro, shoes from those years are almost relegated to display pieces. It depend on the model of course. Like I just saw a pair of 2010-11ish Nike Air Python and they look great aside from needing some glue on the midsoles. $19.99 but not my size.
I think if the shoe has an all rubber outsole it would still be wearable(Dunks, AF1s, AJ1s). The foam composites are the ones you would have to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom